Chapter 121 A Night on the Bridge

Mingji sighed regretfully, his half body reflecting the dim light from the toll station, looking particularly desolate.

Others didn't pay much attention to it. Even if they saw it, they didn't care much. They sighed and died in the sea at the end of the world. Only Lou Jingce was always paying attention to what was going on there.

Bugo came over and wanted to talk to them, with the idea of ​​​​exchanging things with them, and at the same time he also wanted to know their details.

Lou Jingce had seen many such people in shopping malls and in his previous life, and he took the topic astray in a few words. Next to him was Tang Anli, who was in charge of external business. After seeing what Lou Jingce meant, he in turn got a lot of information about the central area from Bago without leaving any trace.

After Lou Jingce exchanged a few words, he winked at Tang Anli and slowly faded out of the chat circle. He no longer opened his mouth to cheer, and Tang Anli had control over the pace of the topic, so naturally no one paid any attention to him.

The surrounding environment was dark, and Lou Jingce's figure flashed.

Then he appeared next to Mingji.

He didn't speak, he just leaned his head over, deliberately squeezing the gap where Mingji looked in, and looked in.

Mingji took half a step back to give him some distance.

Lou Jingce only took one look and then retracted, reaching out to touch Mingji's hand. Along with the warmth on his skin, he heard the words ringing in his mind.

Lou Jingce: Is there something wrong with this person?

As soon as he finished speaking, the candlelight in the toll booth was extinguished, and everyone felt faint.

Mingji placed her backhand on his outstretched hand.

Mingji: It depends on time, but I can no longer survive.

This is not surprising, Lou Jingce thinks.

When he saw this woman's eyes, he could probably tell that this person didn't have a strong will to survive. He just couldn't figure out why a person with time powers would huddle in such a cramped toll station, repeatedly turning on and off the lights, and then turning on the lights again after extinguishing them.

Did she intentionally become a "lighthouse" to the central area?

Fanxing had just finished scanning the physical condition of the woman in the toll booth.

After the time affected by the woman's superpower, its data collection progress slowed to a crawl for the first time.

Mingji browsed the information reported by Fanxing one by one.

The basic information is nothing to see, alone, no relatives. Those with space powers, those who have been bewitched by the evil gods, and those who regained their sanity and escaped at critical moments because of their special powers are all clear at a glance. It is not surprising that he has had more than ten death-seeking experiences.

The only thing that stopped Mingji's vision was the last one.

——Ecological evil gods suspected of giving birth to babies.

Suspicious?

After Mingji asked again, Fanxing basically confirmed this item.

Or because of her supernatural powers, the traces of giving birth to the evil gods gradually faded over time on her body.

Mingji nodded, then the young ecological evil gods born this time should not be in the previous batch.

With such outstanding maternal qualifications, the monsters born will definitely have some unusual talents.