Chapter 129 Threat Rebound

It’s hard to say whether it’s the plant-type superpower who screams in pain under the rose stem that makes people frightened, or whether it’s the veins on the forehead and clenched fists of the leader Chen Ze that make people fearful.

All in all, the remaining 500 meters and the 480 meters were covered without incident.

The abandoned airport is right in front of us. If the wheels of the RV turn a few more times, the front of the car will be able to penetrate the gate.

As they walked all the way, Mingji looked around the abandoned airport.

The main roads and parking lots around the airport have been cleaned by wildfire crews a long time ago. In the corners are piled up some old seat cushions and glass bottles removed from abandoned vehicles, as well as some common decorations on cars, such as lanyards, safety signs, and red flags. ropes and bobbleheads.

Overall, very clean. If zombies enter, the open environment will not provide any cover for those zombies.

Of course, this also means that the abandoned airport is cut off from its surroundings. If the people inside are under siege and want to break out, the difficulty of finding cover will in turn become a stumbling block for them.

Mingji glanced around and had a good idea of ​​the surrounding situation.

The time is almost up, and so is the distance.

It's time for a showdown.

The RV suddenly turned off its engine, and boiling water was discharged from the pipes. A pool of hot water accumulated on the ground on the other side of the RV. The heat could be felt from a distance. The cold night and wind blew over, and I felt waves of warm wind on my cheeks. .

The RV stopped here, not unexpectedly.

There are only a few steps away from the main building of the airport, so it is normal to park and walk.

Chen Ze was ready to open the car door and get out of the car one by one.

He secretly squeezed his sweaty palms, waiting for the moment to come, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down slightly with the swallowing movement, feeling both nervous and excited.

It's just that the car door doesn't open for a long time, it's tightly embedded in the RV, and there's not even the slightest movement of the door shaft pulling.

The team members who didn't know what was going on looked at each other in confusion. A few close friends came together in a few steps, put their heads next to each other and started whispering.

Amidst the murmurings, Chen Ze's heart was beating fast, as if it was in his throat. He just opened his mouth and was freed from the burden of his body, and he flew high. He tried to rebuke these team members who frequently added to his uneasiness, but he choked on his words midway through.

Because from the quiet voice, Mingji's gratuitous laughter came out again.

He smiled softly, but it hit Chen Ze's heart hard.

Chen Ze stiffened his body, like an old-fashioned machine wound with clockwork. When he turned around, his feet naturally turned backwards. The iron plate, in Mingji's eyes, became more interesting.

"Why don't you leave?"

Chen Ze's angry voice, filled with nervous confusion, reached Mingji's ears in the car, and all he could hear was reluctance and persistence.

Mingji put his hands on the operating table. The small stick of the cola-flavored lollipop broke away from the candy mass under the slightly sharp canine teeth, slipped from his mouth, and landed on the operating table and rolled around a few times.