Chapter 80 Gun test and barbecue dinner

In the dusk, a line of smoke rose from the courtyard. The white smoke taints the rare peace in the apocalypse, and flies up into the sky with the evening breeze.

Xingxing set up a grill in the courtyard and skewered the meat, vegetables and semi-finished food that could be used for the barbecue on bamboo skewers one by one. Pack it in a lunch box with a fresh-keeping function to avoid accidental soiling and damage, causing the barbecue to be aborted midway.

The wheel turned, leaving a series of grunting sounds.

Lou Jingce and the others had just gotten the weapons they wanted, and it was the rarest time, so they took them one by one and played with them. When he saw something in the distance, he fired in that direction.

Zuo Dihua had just aimed at a tree in the distance and fired three times. The metal bullets grazed the trunk of the tree, leaving a little burn mark on the bark.

Zuo Tanghua figured it out on his own, and when his younger brother couldn't find his way, he immediately started to share his experience.

Zuo Dihua quickly interrupted, waved his hands to defend himself, and swore firmly: "It's not that my gun is inaccurate, it's that the tree moved."

Zuo Tanghua glanced at the tree, and it was possible. He raised his hand and shot at the tree.

The mud bomb hit the tree and splashed out in an explosion, blowing apart less than half of the tree that would grow to a size that two people could hug in a few days. With the harsh and unpleasant sound of branches breaking, they swayed and fell, causing a layer of floating ash to rise.

Right on target.

As both of them looked, it was clear that not a single leaf of the tree had moved.

"Xiao Di, you'd better practice your marksmanship more."

Zuo Tanghua patted his younger brother on the shoulder.

Zuo Dihua curled his lips, turned his head and aimed at another tree, and the bangs of shots rang out one after another.

The tree slowly fell in the smoke.

Zuo Dihua was not very happy. His accuracy was average, and he could hit one out of three shots.

Compared to the others, he is the one with the worst marksmanship.

wrong!

Zuo Dihua suddenly glanced at Mingji, who was standing by and watching them practice their guns.

Mingji was holding a glass holder, and the small metal spoon put the ice cream ball into his mouth one by one.

In front of him was a bonfire.

Star piled together the waste wooden boards that had been soaked in water and dried in the courtyard, and lit a bonfire. In the pulsating flames, the boards continued to make popping sounds, and the fragrance of wood overflowed with the high temperature, and the gentle scent of wood lingered around.

The firelight illuminated his cheeks, and the orange color spread over his brows, sending a steady stream of heat away. The wind brought the temperature, and facing the warmth, Mingji put the last spoonful of ice cream into his mouth, his Adam's apple rolled, and he let out a sigh.

It's so comfortable to eat ice cream while grilling on the fire.

Mingji stood up leisurely, stretched out, and rubbed his belly. He estimated how many meat skewers he could eat in a while.

"Bang bang" gunshots were heard constantly, and he yawned. Do these people like weapons that much?

Mingji swept across their backs, wouldn't it be boring and boring to keep shooting like this? So if you want to hit the target, wouldn't it be nice to add automatic aiming?