Chapter 100 Breath of Wind and Statue

"You still want to make a sneak attack!"

Zuo Dihua raised his hand, and the metal bar on the door frame was like a snake that was dotted. It broke free from its position and approached the feet of several people who were still able to crawl slowly. The wrists are tied.

"Yin Shenghan." Mingji didn't look back, he put his hand behind his back and hooked his fingers.

Steady footsteps sounded behind him.

"You may be a little uncomfortable with your newly awakened mental power. I just suddenly thought of a method that is only suitable for you." The finger that was stretched out behind the back was moved to the lips by Mingji, as if making a silent sound. gesture.

He deliberately took a deep breath through his nose, and the movement was large enough for people to understand his movements at a glance. Then he pursed his lips and slowly exhaled the breath deeply in his lungs. His back opened and closed as he exhaled and inhaled. .

Yin Shenghan probably guessed the meaning of Mingji's move.

Just listen to what he pointed out: "A living person cannot help but breathe. The weak changes in airflow caused by breathing should also be regarded as a kind of wind. If you have mental power to assist you, you should be able to detect it."

Mingji did not Waiting for him to answer yes or no, he walked past a man on the ground who was pretending to be dead in pain.

This is not an embarrassment to Yin Shenghan, who was born in the military. When they have no mental power, they need to determine whether their opponent is dead, and they also have to work hard to practice their eyesight. Now that there is mental power to assist, and using superpowers to find fish that have slipped through the pile of dead people, at best it can only be regarded as an exercise in precise control of superpowers.

Zuo Dihua looked at Mingji's back, tugged on his brother's sleeve, and motioned for him to quickly take a look at the foot ring he had just made.

How about adding a nail and nailing it directly to the ground? It doesn't matter whether people are dead or not, let's just circle them to death in this place first.

Zuo Tanghua gently shook his head at him and told him to stay out of trouble.

Zuo Tanghua refused to let his brother help, but instead looked back at the door.

Just when the gate that had just been blown up moved less than an inch from the original threshold, the masonry was suddenly lifted from the middle, and a black earth wall rose from the ground.

Those who were lucky enough to survive at the door had several streaks on their limbs or bodies that were less injured, and those who were less lucky were missing arms and legs. Even if they wanted to escape, they would definitely not go into the temple. Mingji and the others made it clear that entering would be no different than seeking death. After paying a heavy price and struggling to survive, who would inflict more suffering on themselves... There are no such stupid people who can survive until now.

Then there is only one road in front of them, even if the probability of survival on this road is only less than 1% higher.

——Escape from the temple.

Yin Shenghan would not give them such a chance, and Zuo Tanghua just wanted to add an extra layer of insurance.

After doing all this, everyone spontaneously followed Mingji's footsteps and continued to move forward.

Only Yin Shenghan was left behind alone.

Follow Mingji's advice and use your spiritual power to feel the wind.