Chapter 18 Under Questioning (Supplementary Doomsday Setting)

The car window rolled down a small crack, and the cool wind caused by the car's rapid speed poured into the car through the crack, gradually cooling Lou Jingce's excited and confused mind.

They had picked up what they wanted and drove away from the supermarket warehouse.

The wind whistled in my ears, the sky was gloomy outside, and the heat of summer seemed to be dispelled by yesterday's drizzle. I turned the page in despair and became yesterday's flowers. The wind blows away the green vitality, but the day and night only turn around, and the world shows its fatigue, from being full of vigor to being old and gray.

The street lights on both sides of the road were on to illuminate the journey home for pedestrians outside. Many lights were dim due to circuit problems.

Mingji sat in the back seat without knotting the seat belt like before, and took a nap with the vibration of the car.

He leaned against the car window, raising his head slightly and counting the street lights that were passing by. They were all going off and on, reflecting in his eyes like a flickering flame, weak but unwilling to be extinguished, holding on to a little hope to shine. , struggling in the helpless strong wind all around, being shattered into sparks by the mottled and swaying shadows of the trees, but still persevering.

"What exactly was the medicine you gave her?"

Lou Jingce's voice suddenly sounded in the car.

The potion that reverses alienation and awakens ice powers.

The scene in the warehouse just now was still in his mind.

He stretched out his hand to test his breathing, and the slightly cool breath blew out in his palm. It felt like the water vapor exhaled from a humidifier with cold water, but it solidified into droplets of fine ice crystals on the surface of his skin.

Just like Mingji said, it's ice.

In the surprise of himself and the big boy, Mingji reached out and touched her forehead, just like an ordinary adult would touch a child's forehead to test whether there is a fever.

The result seemed to satisfy Mingji.

"She will be a superpower, right?"

"What did you give that person when you left?"

"Do you have a way..." to end this apocalypse.

From the moment Lou Jingce opened his mouth, he felt like he was holding a breath in his heart. He has a strong intuition that the potion just now is very crucial to this world and this damn doomsday. The cold wind allowed him to maintain some sanity, but it was difficult to maintain his old demeanor. But the guy in the back seat seemed to know everything, but he was a bastard and refused to say anything.

There was also the thing he gave the man when he left at the end, the candy packaging, but was it really just an ordinary candy bar?

"Lou Jingce."

Mingji frowned and interrupted his endless questions.

"You are so annoying, are you giving me a thousand reasons?"

This is the tone of an adult who is impatient to stop a noisy child!

Lou Jingce took a deep breath of air-conditioning and smelled some putrid blood. In the flower bed on the roadside ahead, there was a male zombie rushing toward their car. He was probably the driver of a nearby car. He turned the steering wheel fiercely, and the car turned around with the sharp friction between the tires and the ground, and drove into the driveway opposite the flower bed.