Chapter 101 + Link

If you find a missing of words and paragraphs, you can go to the link provided in the comments section➡️

---

Chapter 101 Black Gap and Fire Superpowers

Mingji swept around and ignored it.

In his opinion, these statues of gods and Buddhas held high up high in the sky do not arouse much interest except that they have their own characteristics in appearance, with human-like and non-human shapes, and are slightly novel.

Zuo Tanghua was still wandering around the main hall, looking at the faces of each statue of gods and Buddhas, even though he couldn't tell the name of one statue or the nickname of that statue. Fortunately, these were harmless, and soon two more people hiding in the Buddha statue were caught.

While Zuo Dihua was brushing 666 for his brother, he also helped to touch up the fallen guys and collect corpses.

His brother has worked so hard, so he can't look like a freeloader.

Mingji ignored the two brothers and asked them to continue looking for those guys with funny heads.

Turning around, he glanced at Lou Jingce and faced Yin Shenghan.

"Did you feel anyone else in the wind?"

Yin Shenghan felt the wind blowing in from the gate and felt around the temple, shaking his head hesitantly.

Mingji wasn't too surprised, that guy must be here.

The calculation results of Fanxing will not be wrong, and the space barrier set up will not let people out.

That fire-type guy can no longer rely on space props to escape.

As for finding out, it's just a matter of time.

Lou Jingce asked with his eyes - Isn't that person here?

Mingji shrugged and shook his head, not noticing it for the time being.

Rare races already have precious resources like the Sea of ​​Mist. Anything related to mental power, such as treasures that can shield mental power from detection, is a rare treasure outside, and it probably doesn't matter to them.

Probably because the two of them were flirting too much, Yin Shenghan, who was forced to become a light bulb, coughed lightly: "Ahem, I'll look elsewhere."

Lou Jingce glanced at his figure who disappeared around the corner of the hall in a hurry.

"Isn't there a way to frame the place where that person is most likely to appear?"

Since no one else was around, he asked directly.

"People are definitely not outdoors. The stars are staring at this area from the sky. They will be discovered immediately when they are outdoors." Mingji did not shy away from exposing the existence of the stars. Even if he did not say it in public, he was a somewhat observant person. You should have already discovered the existence of stars.

After all, during this period of time, the RV has been in a state of unmanned control and autonomous driving.

"As for the most likely place for that person to appear, it's here."

Mingji turned around in a circle and stretched out his hand to draw a big circle.

Lou Jingce immediately corrected his attitude, his eyes scanning every inch of the hall like a knife.

The crooked futon, the statues of gods and Buddhas that Zuo Dihua had just plowed, the curtains that were faintly fluttering in the wind...

On the beams with a layer of dust, there was a row of wishing plaques hanging under the eaves...