Chapter 7 Grabbing food and refusing to let it go

Since there was no mistake, the housekeeper, Uncle Zhang, notified the security office to let the person in.

Fuyige's errands are specially hired by them. Catering of this caliber is either for the upper class or for gourmets in the industry. To deal with these customers, there are very few places for delivery, so naturally we can't ruin our own brand.

The errand boy drove a special food delivery truck, which was equipped with a sixteen-compartment warming table and four thermos buckets. Ten dishes were served on large and small plates, occupying their respective positions. There was soup in the thermos bucket and a small basin of rice.

It can hold at most four or five small bowls of rice. The rice is red in color, sticky and glutinous, steaming and puffing with heat, but it is not as greasy and sweet as the red date and red bean rice, but it is overpowering. Full of fragrance. The natural fragrance brewed by abundant sunshine and rain arouses the taste buds. The red color of jade attracts people's attention, and the color, fragrance and aroma are all present.

The errand boy put on insulated gloves and handed the dishes in one by one. He moved quickly with his feet and held it firmly in his hand without spilling any soup. He looked around, causing the butler, Uncle Zhang, to frown and stare at him, fearing he had bad intentions.

"Hey, what are you looking at?"

The errand boy was a little embarrassed, "Did someone just recover from illness?"

As soon as he said this, he saw Mingji and Lou Jingce who were attracted by the smell of the food.

Needless to say, the one who recovered from his illness is naturally the one in a wheelchair.

Without waiting for the butler, Uncle Zhang, to stop him, the errand boy ran back to the car and brought the small bowl of rice over.

He ran directly to Lou Jingce and smiled innocently, a little silly.

"Tong Lao said that this is the rouge rice that he rarely got. It's a big advantage for you kid. You should take good supplements as soon as you recover from a serious illness. You still have a long way to go as a young man."

He stuck out his mouth, sullenly, pretending to be old-fashioned, as if He takes two breaths less than others. He was obviously trying to imitate his tongue. It was unclear whether his tone sounded like it, but the way he spoke was quite interesting.

As he said this, he passed the bamboo basin in his hand forward. The butler, Uncle Zhang, reached out to take it. On the way, Lou Jingce took the rice basin.

"Bring me a message to Mr. Tong, thank you for helping him." Lou Jingce said with emotion, Mr. Tong was interested. He didn't say anything to remind him. He remembered that Tong Lao left Haishi early in his previous life.

"Tong Lao left Haishi after lunch in the morning." The errand boy scratched his head, saying this was a bit awkward.

"Okay." Just keep it the same as in life.

The errand boy delivered the meal and didn't stay long. He waved to them and trotted off in the car.

The butler, Uncle Zhang, stretched out his hand to take the rice bowl and turned towards Lou Jingce, but was dodged.

Lou Jingce couldn't let the butler, Uncle Zhang, grab the chips. He held the basin of rouge rice in his arms, controlled the wheelchair and turned to face Mingji.

Mingji's whole mind was on the dishes. The discerning servants brought out the dishes one after another and set them up. The dishes that came out of the food delivery truck were still warm, and eight of them were "fresh" on this table. Just the smell of them will make people want to eat.