Chapter 32 Super Power Improvement

[In three minutes, the first earthquake is about to come. 】

Mingji let Fanxing record the data on the machine in his hand, and temporarily put all the tools and experimental materials into the space button. While putting the things in, he touched his belly and took out a fried chicken bucket and a seven-ball ice cream cup.

The packaging bag of fried chicken is still full of steaming water, and the outer box is still warm when you touch it. There are seven ice cream balls stacked one on top of another in the crispy cone. The chocolate balls, cantaloupe balls, and vanilla balls on the top layer are sprinkled with star chips.

"Fanxing, ask Xingxing to call Lou Jingce over." Mingji found a small spoon, took out a spoonful of vanilla balls and put it into his mouth. He remained sitting cross-legged on the floor, seemingly too lazy to get up.

[Okay, Doctor. 】

The sound of rollers immediately sounded in the corridor, from far to near, and then there was the sound of knocking on the door, and the electronic sound of stars sounded outside the door.

Mingji heard Lou Jingce's footsteps as he agreed and then walked to the door.

Is it because a natural disaster is coming? It was so quiet all around that even the slightest noise could be easily picked up.

"Crack--"

Lou Jingce knocked on the door and came in. Before he saw anyone, he heard a soft crisp sound, and the fragrant aroma of fried chicken meat hit his face.

Lou Jingce twisted the door handle for a moment, then opened the door.

Behind the door, Mingji was sitting on the floor with his back to the door. He raised his head high and looked at the sky from the window. There was a bucket of fried chicken on hand, with half a fried chicken, fried chicken wings, fried meatballs, fried chicken legs, and French fries packed in small boxes that almost surrounded him. There was also a drink glass filled with ice cubes, with ice cubes stuck on top. Holding a luxurious crispy cone, the ice cream balls were piled very full, half of the ball was exposed beyond the cone.

Lou Jingce's eyes only glanced around the food, and he was more curious about what Mingji was looking at, so he followed his eyes to search.

There are dark clouds outside, and the clouds are surging, layer upon layer, just like the poem describes "dark clouds pressing down on the city and threatening to destroy it." The wind whined and picked up the broken leaves, swaying in the mountains and fields. Even the wind itself didn't know where to go.

"It sounded like someone was crying." He was talking about the sound of the wind, or the sad sound carried by the wind.

Lou Jingce couldn't see Mingji's expression, but he thought it wasn't sadness.

How could a sad person say such words while slowly eating French fries and dipping them in ketchup?

"What do you want to see me for?" Lou Jingce asked when he saw that he ignored his plans.

Mingji turned his head slightly, glanced at him, and then turned back. After he put the fries in his hand into his mouth, he dipped his hand in ketchup when taking out a fries, and when he took it back, he waved at him.

He gestured to the seat next to him, which meant - come and sit.

Lou Jingce was dissatisfied with his attitude towards him, and seemed to be used to it.

Feeling someone approaching from behind, Mingji took the time to say to him between bites of French fries: "There's less than a minute left."

W-what?