Chapter 20 Meeting at the villa

The two returned to the villa, their clothes, shoes and pants stained with moisture and mud.

After being out for a long time, I sweated a lot from walking around, so they went back to their rooms to take a shower.

Mingji enjoys the pleasure of taking a bath without being urged in the bathtub. Yesterday, he found a dozen bath salt balls in the cabinet under the sink, picked out two of similar colors and threw them into the bathtub. At this moment, he was sitting in the pink-pink-orange water enjoying the massage service in the bathtub.

The bathroom was filled with dense water vapor, and the pores felt like they were in a sauna, making the surface of the skin red with heat.

Mingji put a wet towel on his forehead and soaked it in cold water. It was very comfortable in such an environment. It was not so cold and could bring some coolness.

"Fanxing, have you finished sorting the data?"

He soaked in the water and slowly stretched his body, letting the water wash away the fatigue of the day. The force of the jacuzzi was so comfortable that Mingji's voice was tinged with laziness.

He closed his eyes and connected his consciousness with the stars. Through the data connection between the stars and the heavens, he made the heavens far away in the sea of ​​stars pay attention to all actions that might be close to the current coordinate planet. At least until this planet is upgraded, keep those exploiters with ill intentions away.

[Doctor, number [Chen Xiuwei], the data has been compiled. ] Fanxing replied.

Chen Xiuwei, the name of the middle-aged woman who awakened the ice power.

Mingji flipped through the data and found that just a drop of impure genetic fluid of a primary ice-type primary plant brought about earth-shaking changes. If Chen Xiuwei's own genes did not deteriorate, according to the direction of genetic evolution, it is very likely that she would be from the same fire element as her son.

Unfortunately, the potion that Ming Ji brought was of the ice type, and genes with mutually exclusive properties were mixed in. Due to the repulsion between genes with mutually exclusive properties, there should be some gene rejection.

But according to the data Fanxing just brought back, the ice system has replaced her own genetic evolution direction, and the current situation is good.

Mingji observed Chen Xiuwei in the video. She used her superpower to beat the man who harmed her until he knelt down and begged for mercy. Except for some blood loss, her body data had returned to normal. Compared with her son's data, there was a slight increase.

Is it because of deterioration? Deterioration cannot be terminated, so the original evolutionary direction is restrained. Even if it is incompatible, it can be replaced? Perhaps it is because of the mutual conflict that they can be replaced more easily.

"Fanxing, mark this data. This may be a new breakthrough direction." Mingji leaned back, eager to try. Sure enough, it was the right decision to go out for a walk. Coming here by chance may be the guidance of the stars. It's really great here.

[Okay, Doctor. 】

"I will make a new smart home robot program later. Using the programming language here, the main functions are cleaning, obeying instructions, autonomous detection and completing various household chores. Importing relevant knowledge and networking requires my permission. In addition, you need to have The primary and secondary attack power, as well as the primary defense, are designed to reduce energy consumption as much as possible, and are programmed with instructions for self-conversion and storage of multiple energy sources. The core instruction is protection. "