Chapter 43 Cubs and Evil

[I am not your friend. 】

Mingji never spoke, and his mental power instilled his words directly into the old man's mind.

The old man's narrowed eyes were filled with light. He trembled and straightened his old and weak body like a fish, trying to make his withered muscles support him so that he could look more decent in front of the visitors.

But as he relaxed his strength, his body slid down the silk surface of the pillow raised behind him.

The old man let out a long breath and frowned slightly, as if he was dissatisfied with this unusable body. He screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" again, his narrowed eyes opened up a small slit, and his cloudy pupils showed a little luster.

Lou Jingce still couldn't understand his vague words, but he could probably guess the meaning of this sentence - he wanted Mingji to help him stand up.

Lou Jingce glanced at Mingji, who was standing there, refusing to move even half a step. This old man really found the wrong person and asked Mingji to serve him. Does this mean that life is too hard, like taking a shortcut to death?

Naturally, Mingji would not help, and he would not even want to get close to the old man.

What does this person have to do with him? So what if they are both from extraterrestrial space? Is the interstellar a place of peace and family-like relationship? Maybe this old guy has turned ten or eight corners with me and still has a grudge.

What's more, this body has already begun to rot from the inside, and it smells like death.

[My friend, we are both outsiders who do not belong to this planet. We are natural allies. Please be nice to your friends. 】

A hoarse voice that did not belong to an old man came into my mind. It was young, enthusiastic, frivolous and ignorant enough.

Is it really a projection of consciousness?

Mingji didn't like to communicate with people who were hiding their heads and tail, especially when the person facing him was probably the cub of a rare interstellar race that accidentally entered this planet...

Cubs often represent hope and unlimited growth, as well as the inability to fully control.

[Only your elders are qualified to call me friends. 】

Mingji tested the situation on the other side.

【Harmful. 】The mental power conveys the dissatisfaction on the other side.

Okay, sure, it is indeed still a cub.

Lou Jingce and the Zuo brothers' eyes kept wandering between Mingji and the old man, but they both said nothing and looked at each other in silence.

Zuo Dihua came close to Zuo Tanghua, looking into each other's eyes without speaking.

Knowing that this kid was acting weird again, Zuo Tanghua pushed his head away.

"What are you doing?"

"Brother, look into my eyes, can you understand what I want to say?" Zuo Dihua came up and asked his brother to take a closer look.

Zuo Tanghua nodded.

"Really!?" Zuo Dihua was so excited that he immediately asked, "Then what do you think I want to say?"

Zuo Dihua showed a kind brother-like smile: "You said, in fact, you are a fool yourself."

Zuo Dihua Wrinkling his nose and curling his lips, he shrank back behind the wheelchair. If you can't guess, you can't guess. Why are you doing harm to others?