Chapter 33 The aftermath of the earthquake

"How do you feel?"

Mingji slowly gnawed at the crispy cone bit by bit, with various ice cream ball-flavored residues inside, giving him a different taste with each bite.

Lou Jingce rubbed his temples. The sequelae of exceeding the supernatural ruler seemed to disappear, and the previous headache disappeared like bubbles in water. The mysterious feeling before also no longer exists. The brain is like a CPU that has been overloaded and burned out. Now everything is lag after lag, and thoughts are sluggish.

Mingji carefully observed his current state and determined that it was the sequelae of psychotropic drugs. It was like being forcibly interrupted and woken up from deep sleep, and the brain had not yet turned on. It's best not to disturb him at this time and just let the consciousness wake up from the brain.

Lou Jingce looked a little stunned. He looked at Mingji and then lowered his head to the box of croquettes he saw when he woke up. He didn't know what he was thinking and stared at him in a daze.

Mingji watched as he finished his meal in a daze, and then started to nibble on the chicken popcorn that he had not finished before.

Lou Jingce suddenly blinked his eyes, and the top one on the stack of croquettes swayed from side to side and rolled down the mountain of croquettes.

The sudden rolling ball caught Mingji's attention, and he saw the ball slowly rolling up the mountain and up the mountain. Mingji curled his lips, was he using his superpower to make croquettes?

The croquettes took off swayingly, as if they were picked up by a pair of invisible chopsticks, rising and falling like a ping-pong ball that was repeatedly raised. One second, they were about to roll to the ground, and the next second they were flying to the ground again. It collided head-on with the ceiling, then fell down and hung in the air again, like Lou Jingce getting closer and hanging above his head.

Oh, have you found the feeling now?

Mingji saw that Lou Jingce was all focused on the croquette being thrown high, and he quietly reached out and poked his waist through the fabric of his clothes.

Lou Jingce shrank subconsciously and moved away to the other side. A slight itching came from his waist. He looked at the instigator. Distracted, the croquette that was still hanging above his head was completely ignored and fell straight down due to the force of gravity.

Mingji's poking hand was not afraid of being caught at all, he raised it up and took the croquette firmly in his hand.

Facing Lou Jingce's glare, Mingji took a big bite of the croquette arrogantly, leaving only a layer of crispy skin in his hand: "Mr. Lou's superpower is not strong enough." He smiled and stretched out his stick to poke people. He waved his fingers in front of Lou Jingce, but one finger couldn't do it.

Lou Jingce frowned and ignored his provocation. At this time, it was most important to grasp the mysterious feeling. There is no croquette here, but there are still a dozen more croquettes piled over there.

Another croquette flew up, this time much more smoothly than before, almost able to move in a straight line.

Mingji reached out again, and just when his fingertips were about to poke Lou Jingce's waist, he was suddenly caught by a hand and clasped his wrist.

Lou Jingce looked at him, as if to say - I must have caught him this time.

Mingji wasn't bothered at all and grabbed Lou Jingce's forearm with his backhand. He rubbed his fingers up and down dishonestly, causing goosebumps to appear on Lou Jingce's arms.

The croquettes were like a kite that had lost its string. There was no wind to carry it, and it fell from mid-air.

Mingji secretly used his strength to pull Lou Jingce towards him. Lou Jingce felt the pulling force, lowered his eyes and secretly tried his best. There was a stalemate for a moment, and it seemed that the two sides were about to have a showdown. However, the situation took a turn for the worse in the next second. Mingji unexpectedly released his strength and suddenly fell towards Lou Jingce.