Chapter 75 A night of fighting monsters

The whole body was flashing with red light. The stars rushed into the darkness, and the darkness was illuminated.

In the shadows illuminated by a faint red light, tiny sounds could be heard. In the darkness, some scattered black shadows could be vaguely distinguished. The hair rubbed against each other, the claws collided with the body, and there were constant rustling sounds.

The sound of "creeping" kept sounding, as if chewing, grinding teeth, and hard objects like skulls colliding with each other. The empty echo echoed between bones and bones...

The night became colder. The coldness is unreasonably reminiscent of the white bones found in various gods, monsters, and supernatural beings. Two pale white flames light up in the eye sockets. It can be seen casually that it is the chill and horror after crossing the boundary of death.

Yin Shenghan stood at the door and looked towards where the stars were. A dot of red scattered into thousands of dots of red. The red light reflected in the pupils of those things entrenched in the darkness, lighting up a small cluster of red. There are so many that it is difficult to count them all at once.

There was no way to tell which side made the move first. There were just sharp squeaking sounds everywhere, and red lasers pierced the darkness, ruthlessly harvesting lives, or maybe just remains. The sound of cracking bones continued, and the aroma of roasted meat rose in the air, evoking a loud meow from the second floor of the villa.

A cat's meowing sounds equally eerie in the middle of the night.

Yin Shenghan had seen Chongqing in the car before and joked that Mingji and Chongqing were the beauty and the beast. However, he had never seen Chongqing when he woke up in the villa. For a moment, he did not remember that there was actually a cat in the villa. .

"Cat?"

He looked up at the place where the cat's meow came from in confusion.

A dark shadow overhead passed over the balcony on the second floor. With just a few moments of strength, it jumped out of the high fence and flew into the darkness.

The ferocious light in his eyes flashed, and he no longer looked as coquettish as he used to, holding Mingji's shoulders or thighs to coquettishly, making the sound of clips making a cat meow, and coaxing Mingji or Lou Jingce to open cans or fruits for him. Soft and sweet.

The sharp claws hidden in the flesh pads were exposed to the night wind, flashing with cold light, as if even the wind could tear them apart.

"Meow--" The glowing beast's eyes narrowed, and its claws kept repeatedly grabbing, biting, and flying away. The efficiency was not as efficient as the laser on the star that swept away a large area, but it felt like it was born to deal with it. Calm and calm.

It was only when Yin Shenghan picked up a monster and bit it in his mouth that he used the long and thin tail that kept swinging in the red light to identify what the things that made the "squeaking" sound were!

——It's a mouse!

No wonder the cat catches the mouse so skillfully and calmly.

A small wisp of the night wind blowing through the villa area slipped through the exposed skull of the mouse. It playfully dug in, used the mouse's skull as a hat, and swaggered across the street and ran into Yin Shenghan's hand.

Yin Shenghan did not pick up the piece of skull, which was still attached to the flesh, flesh and eyeball tissue. He spun it around in mid-air and observed it carefully.

There are several cracks on the skull of this rat, which are deeply stained with flesh and blood. You can still vaguely distinguish a few teeth marks belonging to its kind. It was probably crazy from hunger. The knocks on the bones seemed to be for ancient exiled prisoners. The words are engraved on the cheek, three points deep into the bone.