Chapter 50 The correct use of crystal nuclei

Everyone was busy throughout the morning.

Mingji consumed the zombie crystal cores one by one, working on his "surprise". The amount of transparent liquid in the tubular vessel is gradually increasing, which is obviously a good progress.

After being "disciplined", Lou Jingce returned to the gym and practiced waist strength, arm strength, and endurance all morning long.

The four of them had another delicious lunch. Mingji took out a tubular container from his pocket, which was eight-tenths full of transparent liquid.

Finally, the "surprise" came to be revealed.

Lou Jingce took the tubular vessel from Mingji's hand and held it between his thumb and index finger. The liquid in the vessel swayed back and forth, and the bubbles flipped left and right with the movement, which looked ordinary.

"What kind of potion is this?"

It's not the nutrient solution from before, nor is it a two-piece set for trauma. Just looking at the transparent and clear color, you really can't guess its function.

"It's not a potion."

Not a potion? The scope expands, and now it becomes even more difficult to guess.

Mingji looked around and saw puzzled faces on their faces, and took the tubular vessel back from Lou Jingce's fingers.

He turned it around in his slender fingers without caring, his posture was casual and calm, but the answer he revealed was surprising.

"It's the crystal core you collected earlier."

"Crystal core?!"

the three of them said in unison.

Mingji nodded, and the tubular vessel he was playing with fell into the palm of his hand. He held it and shook it from side to side, as if to shake the liquid inside evenly: "A hundred pills only come out in such a small tube."

It's not easy to get, but you have to cherish it.

Just when Lou Jingce felt that it was precious and should be treated with care, he saw the tubular vessel being thrown towards him. It was just a casual throw. The parabola was so low that it couldn't make two circles without hitting the table.

He hurriedly used his powers to pick it up. In a hurry, the tubular vessel that was about to hit the table disappeared and appeared directly in Lou Jingce's open hands.

The Zuo brothers looked straight-eyed.

Mingji smiled and clapped twice, "It's not bad. Drink it to consolidate. I have a big project to count on you later."

"Drink?" Lou Jingce remembered what he had just drank yesterday. The tubular vessel did not dare to move. He asked first, "Do you want to drink all this? What will happen if you drink it?"

It was made from a zombie crystal core, and Lou Jingce felt a little hot to his hands.

"Nothing will happen. It's equivalent to absorbing the energy of fifty crystal nuclei."

Mingji estimated the overall size and conservatively estimated it in half.

In this case, Lou Jingce drank glucose syrup from his lunch box, pulled out the seal and poured it into his stomach in one gulp.

The taste is very light, a bit like mountain spring water, slightly sweet.

He was ready to absorb the energy of fifty crystal nuclei. As a result, a steady stream of energy emerged and was poured into his brain. His superpower was like an empty sponge, constantly absorbing water. Some of it could not be absorbed and overflowed.