Chapter 108 Dream Nest

"Holy shit, where did the river come from?" Zuo Dihua stretched his neck out, looking at the churning water in the river with both surprise and confusion. I raised my eyelids and looked up at the sky. The big sun was hanging high there, showing no intention of moving.

The sun has been shining for several days, and the water sources dried up everywhere the RV drove. Even if there is water, most of it is groundwater. In addition, plants have grown wildly and absorbed a large amount of water and nutrients from the land. Such clear and unobstructed river water, exposed to the sun, is truly the only one that has existed since the dawn of time. Strange.

Mingji stared at the surging river water, letting the stars call up the images observed from the satellite, and compared them with past records in recent days. Something interesting happened.

The river that originally flowed through this area was not here, but in the area where they entered the grassland before. There was indeed a section of the river branch exposed on the surface, but it disappeared due to the desertification of the nearby water and soil before the end of the world.

The wide river in front of us was dug by a group of superpowers not long before the end of the world began.

Later, the floods dissipated, and the water accumulated in the river gradually evaporated due to the high temperature of the day. In addition, the surrounding grassland began to alienate, and alienated plants absorbed it on a large scale, and it soon dried up and cracked.

And less than two days ago, a large amount of water suddenly gushes out of the river.

The continuous flow of water nourishes the alien plants near the river bed with vitality.

Then, this group of short people who could easily hide in the tall grass appeared.

Is it chance and coincidence?

Mingji didn't believe that such chance and coincidence existed. The appearance of this river must be related to this group of people.

The fire forced the group to the river bank, and they jumped into the river without hesitation.

No one was seen emerging to swim to the other side. Instead, they were seen swimming in the water like a dog crawling, floating on the water with their backs facing upwards, and swimming down the river. They were soon lifted up by the current and disappeared from sight. not see.

"Shall we go into the water too?" Yin Shenghan looked at the direction in which the people disappeared and frowned. He knew how to swim, and as he spoke, he seemed to be planning to jump directly into the river.

"No." Mingji carefully observed the stars and observed the appearance of the river from high altitude. It appeared strangely, and no one knew when it would disappear. Or, Mingji is more inclined to believe that there is one or more water-type superpowers standing behind the emergence of this river.

"Fanxing, drive along the river bank."

Fanxing took advantage of the situation and took a small turn and drove along the direction of the river.

Mingji didn't care about the fires that were burning countless alienated plants behind them. They were still burning in the large area circled by Lou Jingce, and only in this area.

The RV didn't drive along the river for long, and soon came to a somewhat familiar metal wall.

At that time, the RV started mimicking under Mingji's command, almost blending into the surrounding environment.

So carelessly he drove to the wall.

It was a coincidence that the short men slowly climbed ashore after splashing in the water. Standing on the shore, I took off my clothes, roughly wrung out the water, and put them back on again.