Chapter 126 Choose one of three

Mingji and Zuo Dihua were immersed in the new experiment. They didn't realize that a RV combined together was not enough for two-handed superpowers. Surrounded by the zombie army, they killed every opponent. Nothing wrong with staying.

Lou Jingce and the others, who were immersed in harvesting heads, didn't think there was any problem.

Especially after Tang Anli provoked trouble and aroused everyone's competitive spirit, everyone just wished they could kill all the zombies outside with one big move, and there were endless ways to attack, and they had to compete with each other secretly with their eyes. A chuckle or a glance became a provocation full of hints. Several people were childishly comparing their own head count, just like when they were children, they were competing for scores when fighting against the defensive bunker.

They are also scoring at the moment.

"Stars, score points."

[You have killed 74 zombies. 】

【Wow! How great! 】The electronic sound reading sounds a bit mechanical and perfunctory.

Tang Anli gave Yin Shenghan a proud look.

Since Yin Shenghan entered the garrison, they have not made any move. Naturally, they are different from them after training. Tang Anli is not so stupid as to send him as a sandbag. However, there is no perfect opportunity to overwhelm others right now.

Yin Shenghan turned a blind eye to his eyes.

"Xingxing."

He called softly, and Xingxing moved behind him. A "Happy" facial expression appeared on the display screen, and the electronic voice sounded unhurriedly: [You have killed 90 zombies. 】

【Wow! You are so awesome! ]

Yin Shenghan didn't give any response, neither to Xingxing nor to Tang Anli who was gritting his teeth over there.

He breathed a long sigh of relief, as if he didn't say anything, but also seemed to have included everything.

Lou Jingce remained silent and quickly pulled the trigger three times in succession.

In the darkness outside the car window, three figures fell to the ground unconsciously.

With the zombies roaring around him, the three tiny "clicks" of pulling the trigger were inaudible.

Zuo Dihua was not around, and Zuo Tanghua was ordered by Mingji not to take action. He was eye-to-eye with the little girl Tang Anduo by the sofa, patting each other and sitting and watching the three of them facing the light and killing all the zombies in the darkness. scene.

Tang Anduo held a glass of freshly squeezed mango juice from Xingxing in his hand, sucking on the straw, making his cheeks bulge.

After watching the heated battle over there for a long time, I always felt tired, and the two soon began to look at each other again. Tang Anduo struggled for a while, then ran to sit down next to Zuo Tanghua, tilting his head to tentatively communicate with this unfamiliar elder brother.

As an older brother who has taken good care of his younger brother, Zuo Tanghua is not familiar with other things, but he has experience in raising cubs. Soon, Tang Anli paused and turned around to slow down. When he walked to the sofa, he saw these two people having fun together.

Tang Anduo held Zuo Tanghua's thigh, almost treating him as his brother.

As a serious brother, Tang Anli: curled his lips and felt unhappy.jpg.

Tang Anli looked at his sister with his hands on his hips. He didn't even look at her for a long time. He bent down and poured the remaining half cup of mango juice from Tang Anduo into his mouth. He smashed the sweet and sour taste. It was so sweet that it was a little greasy to his throat. It was indeed a little girl. preferences.