Chapter 3 Rebirth and Waking Up

Now that the money has been paid into the account, Mingji is not stingy either.

It's reasonable to charge Mr. Lou so much money to help others solve their problems.

"Can his current physical condition withstand the effects of Psychotropic Potion 1.0?"

[After testing, up to 1/3 can be used. Excessive dosage may lead to a 78.94% probability of brain death, a 97.65% probability of secondary damage to brain nerves, and a 98.34% probability of body death. Medication is risky, so use it with caution. 】

Mingji didn't have the patience to hear about the extremely high mortality rate after overdose. As a member of the research and development team for psychotropic drugs, he is well aware of the consequences of overdose.

Even ordinary people who are physically and mentally sound have a very small risk of brain death, not to mention that they are still in a vegetative state.

Therefore, he also knew exactly how much dose to use, which was enough to make him sober up to about three months in advance.

Within ten minutes of going upstairs, Mingji had already asked Fanxing to forge his identity and read in detail the "Same-sex Marriage Law" that had not been enacted for a long time. Without a prenuptial agreement, the husband and wife's property is jointly owned during the marriage and will be divided equally between the two parties upon divorce. In three months, at least several hundred million can be distributed.

As long as Lou Jingce doesn't cause trouble when he wakes up, the money will be enough for him to have fun until he leaves.

"Shield monitoring."

[Yes. 】

Mingji injected 2/7 of the psychoactive medicine into the nutrient solution that Lou Jingce was infusing. The blue medicine was mixed in the nutrient solution and disappeared without a trace.

This dose does not reach the critical value, but it can effectively stimulate a certain amount of mental power to clear the congestion in the head. It is delivered into the body through drips, and it has a slight repair effect on the body that has been lying down for a period of time.

It would take some time to confirm that the psychotropic drugs would not cause adverse reactions when delivered into the body. Mingji sat on the soft leather sofa beside the hospital bed, tilted his head and stared at Lou Jingce's face.

"Fanxing, what do you think of this person as a partner?"

Fanxing is not very clear about Mingji's needs, so he will be able to collect relevant information about Lou Jingce, important experiences from childhood to adulthood, academic awards, company achievements, etc. and make a report to Mingji phone. In addition, a list of assets under the name and physical examination reports from previous years to the present are also attached.

Mingji flipped through it with interest, and found that everything was pretty good. His fingertips lingered on the body report page for a moment longer. He was not sure whether he was surprised that all the private data was recorded, or he was satisfied that Fanxing added relevant data after independent analysis because of his different way of asking questions.

Unfortunately, Mr. Lou on the bed was analyzed completely without any knowledge.

Ten minutes later, when no adverse reactions occurred, Mingji stood up and prepared to leave.

As soon as he made a move, the instrument connected to the brain wave sensor suddenly rippled.

Mingji paused and moved closer to Lou Jingce. The instrument fluctuated again. Was his consciousness aware of the effectiveness of the psychoactive potion?