Chapter 14 Entering the supermarket

In the past few days since Mingji came to Blue Star, he has bought a lot of things to eat, drink and have fun, but he has never been to a supermarket.

Emperor Star naturally has a supermarket, but it is more like a gathering place for all kinds of goods. Online shopping has become fully popular. You only need a smart brain to place an order, and a robot will naturally recognize the product code and deliver it directly to the address.

Blue Star's supermarket is actually offline, which is quite novel for Mingji who has never even visited Emperor Star's supermarket.

"Are you going to the supermarket to use your powers to pack things?"

Lou Jingce's powers obviously aroused Mingji's interest more than the supermarket.

If it can hold a lot, Lou Jingce can also ask Lou Jingce to hold some ingredients for making cakes.

Lou Jingce glanced sideways at the rearview mirror and concentrated on driving without saying anything.

Mingji acquiesced that he couldn't hold many things. Thinking about it, the ability he just had, a special species like the space system, should be relatively useless at the beginning. Forget it, I'd better install more space buttons myself.

Mingji leaned forward, resting the tip of his chin on Kazuo's shoulder, and pressed down on Kazuo's other side.

"Lou Jingce, can you make cakes?"

Cake? Didn’t you just finish breakfast a while ago?

Is this when I wake up from a slumber and only think about eating?

Sometimes Lou Jingce felt that he had really figured out this person's weakness, and other times he felt that he was unknowingly taking on the role of feeding the hamster ball, serving the hamster ball of the arrogant man. Why not? He only has food in his sights and is quite good at stocking up.

"I haven't tried it, but it should be fine."

His cooking skills were honed in the apocalypse. At that time, it was good to eat, so he didn't think about making cakes.

"Oh." Mingji planned to add an oven to the shopping list, and asked Fanxing to make a list of other things. At first glance, it looked like a lot. Low-gluten flour, baking powder, sterile eggs, fresh cream, and a bunch of tools, ranging from various molds and flour sifters to large ovens, egg beaters, bread machines...

Mingji glanced at it, and there were some that he didn't know at all. I know what it is and what it is used for, but it doesn’t matter. My attitude is just one – buy, buy, buy.

As they got closer to the supermarket, there were more and more cars around them.

Lou Jingce has a bit of a vicious streak in his driving style, and thanks to the good performance of his car, he has also received extra protection. When encountering zombies with no eyes, other cars turned their steering wheels sharply to avoid them, causing sparks to bounce on the ground from their wheels. He just ran into it, and the thickened wheels rolled over the zombie's face. This was going to be the end of the world, and it would be so cruel and crazy to show off on the road.

At this moment, in the cars being overtaken one after another, everyone from the driver to the passengers were envious of the car’s butt.

Mingji turned around and saw that in the car that had just been overtaken, the passenger was a boy of seventeen or eighteen years old. The window was rolled down a crack and he stretched out his hand to give him a thumbs up. The person holding the steering wheel was a middle-aged woman, probably his mother. She glanced at him nervously while driving and realized that this guy dared to open the window. He skillfully twisted his ears with one hand and hammered his arm twice...