Chapter 86: Detour and trouble

Mingji's paw grabbed the back of Chuiqing's neck, and the majestic big cat's body immediately softened, like a cat disease without a backbone, and the black liquid-like body naturally flowed down.

Chuiqing meowed softly, feeling a little depressed and unconvinced.

It was obviously the cat who caught the bad guy hiding far away. It was obvious that the cat helped with the work. Although he slipped out to play for a while, he didn't come back. Why did he bully the cat? The cat's face was aggrieved.jpg

Mingji lifts up most of the cat's eyes, and the cat's ears are like airplane ears, so cowardly.  However, Mingji still didn't let it go, and moved it around in a circle. The cat's paws became restless again, and the most restless tail tried to wrap around Mingji's arm to act coquettishly.

"Next time you dare to run out casually, I will dye half of your hair white."

Mingji looked left and right, but couldn't find the right place to dye it white. When he looked up at the beautiful and pitiful eyes, he glanced at itself furtively and touched it again, then put the cat back on the ground.

Forget it, let it go this time.

There are more pressing matters right now.

Mingji asked Lou Jingce, who was standing next to the bloody gourd man.

"Are you dead?"

Lou Jingce turned around and shook his head at him.

"Not dead, but not far away."

"Wake up and ask."

Mingji glanced at the data that Fanxing gave after scanning this person, and was somewhat speechless.

The large contusions all over his body were just minor injuries. His arms and legs were cut open with sharp weapons. Two major arteries were bleeding all over his body, and there were many fractures and fractures.

In other words, this person is now breathing more than a dead person.

Mingji stretched out his hand and tugged at his green beard. Was this just for fun?

He licked the cat's paw pads and gave a confused and innocent "meow".

Well-behaved and soft.

Lou Jingce didn't say that this person was in danger, and if he was forced to wake him up, he would probably die immediately.

But if you just lie down like this, you will probably die from excessive blood loss.

Lou Jingce simply used some force and touched his arm, which was obviously twisted in an unusual direction. The injured area was touched deliberately, and even though no salt was sprinkled on it, the mere touch was enough to make the man frown in a coma.

Stimulated by the pain, the man woke up quickly.

"Ah!" As soon as he woke up, he couldn't help but scream in pain.

It hurts, my whole body hurts.

He tried to find something around him that could relieve the pain, but he was the first to see the culprit who had brought him to such a miserable state. The black cat was prostrate at a person's feet, clinging to their legs intimately, meowing softly. Soft and fuzzy.

For a moment, the man suspected that he was actually dead and that this was the world after death. Otherwise, how could such a bizarre thing happen before his eyes?

Lou Jingce didn't give him much time to be in a daze, so he grabbed his collar and lifted him up semi-forcefully. Before he could say anything more, the man vomited blood with a "wow" sound.