Chapter 84 Thirty-eight plus two

Robbery on the road?

Zuo Dihua sat back down, ignoring the engine oil on his fingers. He leaned over to the window and glanced out through the gap. The sun outside was still dazzling, and it did not dim the light at all. I couldn't help but whisper: "No way, in such a hot day and such a strong sun, can someone do such a thankless thing as blocking the road and robbing someone?"

Zuo Tanghua He cast an approving look at his younger brother. Although he didn't say it out loud, he was also complaining about it in his heart. As Xiaodi said, it is completely thankless.

"How much can you get from this road robbery?"

Zuo Dihua saw that his brother had a similar idea to him, and when he agreed, he complained a few more words.

"It's so hot outside, they don't have to worry about getting heatstroke and dying of dehydration when they come out to rob. It's better to work together to find alien plants. We can build houses with shade by peeling off the bark, and use the core to squeeze juice."

Zuo Dihua resisted the glare. Pulling down the blinds in the bright sunshine, I tilted my head to see through the gap what kind of robbers were blocking the road in front of me.

"How many people are there on the other side? If you can survive that flood, you must have some ability. If a person with super powers is robbed, there must be at least dozens of people with super powers on the other side, right?"

Yin Shenghan and Zuo Tanghua are also there Think so.

In the current harsh environment, ordinary people can only be trapped in a small area. After hiding in a shelter, they may not be able to leave until the end of the world. Going out under this unusually bright sun, and daring to take this road to the North District at this time, I don't think you are an ordinary person.

The opponent must have the confidence and certainty to defeat them, either with absolute force or overwhelming numerical superiority. It’s hard to say about force, but at least there should be a lot of people on the other side.

Zuo Tanghua had already figured out how to attack, and he caught them unawares. When Dadi caught them, they would have a few more targets. The ability to practice shooting at standing trees is limited. Only by facing zombies and such evil people can you gain practical experience.

Yin Shenghan also had a similar idea. Kill the leader first, and then think about what to do if the remaining people have blood on their hands. He had no psychological barriers to killing people, but he just felt that it was a pity and waste to bury so many superpowers here.

The expressions of the only two people in the car who knew the situation were more intriguing than the other.

This was the first time in Lou Jingce's life that he had been robbed on the road, but he had encountered them frequently in his previous life. In that kind of world, sometimes when you go out, you can be targeted right from the start, be attacked on the way, be robbed on the way back, encounter unscrupulous businessmen and thieves when doing transactions, and even when you return to your residence, you may encounter thugs breaking into the door. .

It's just that in his previous life, even if he was alone, those who came out to block roads and rob him misjudged his strength, thinking that he was a fat sheep, and he would not have the configuration outside. In the apocalypse, the weak will cling to the strong, a few of the strong will go alone, and most will form teams to build forces and segregate themselves. Just like the most dangerous people in martial arts literature are children, the elderly and women, in the apocalypse the single person may be a fat sheep deliberately seeking death, or even more likely to be a lone wolf king.