Chapter 73 Eating melon seeds and nagging

Lou Jingce handed over the task of frying melon seeds to Xing Xing. He was pulled into the living room by Yin Shenghan, who was so excited that he could not find Bei, and forced him down on the sofa.

Lou Jingce glanced at the coffee table. There were still so many melon seeds on the plate, the empty bowl was still empty, and there were two halves of melon seed peels on the table. After struggling for a long time, he thought that Yin Shenghan had awakened some Erha bloodline and demolished the house in the living room, but in the end he peeled out a melon seed, but the kernel was still missing.

"This is the result of your hard work for a long time?"

Why not?

Yin Shenghan looked at the bowl that was so bright that his face could be reflected, and laughed twice.

"Haha, it was an accident. It was really an accident."

He waved his hand, not wanting to talk about the details of the accident. The excitement of the major discovery made him particularly excited.

Compared to these melon seeds, everything else is trivial.

"Brother Lou, do you know how powerful these melon seeds are?" Yin Shenghan was so excited that he didn't even care about his injuries and aching head. His mind was filled with "superpower melon seeds" and "miraculous medicine". "Awesome"...

Lou Jingce didn't know, but he wouldn't tell.

He folded his arms, as if he was listening to a report at a company meeting, and he was confident. All he had to do was give Yin Shenghan a look that seemed to be saying, "Is there something I don't know, and you can do it in front of me at this level?" But in fact, it didn't say anything. It was all up to people to understand with just one look.

Yin Shenghan mentally slapped himself, how could he not know who his brother Lou was.

"That's right, you roasted these melon seeds, how could you not know."

He scratched his head to hide his slight embarrassment.

"Brother Lou, where did these melon seeds come from?"

Yin Shenghan acted quickly to cover up his embarrassment and prove that he was not lazy.

The wind picked up dozens of melon seeds, like a drum washing machine, causing melon seeds to collide with each other in the air. Probably affected by Yin Shenghan's urgent mentality, the wind speed continued to increase, and he ate melon seeds one after another.

"It was planted in Mingji." Lou Jingce didn't hide it either.

There is something to hide, because others can’t grow it without those potions anyway.

"Oh." Yin Shenghan nodded thoughtfully and was about to stuff the newly peeled melon seeds into his mouth.

A hand appeared from the side and held him down.

Yin Shenghan looked at his brother Lou in confusion.

Lou Jingce gestured to the melon seeds in his hand and raised his eyebrows.

Does that mean - you want to eat them all again?

Yin Shenghan was aggrieved. He used his superpower to peel it off. Can't he eat it to recover?

Lou Jingce held down that hand to prevent anyone from eating alone.

Yin Shenghan competed with him, not only in strength, but also in a small melon seed kernel floating in the air with a wisp of wind.

Three or two melon seeds weigh only a little bit, and a little bit of wind is enough.

Lou Jingce watched him make small movements, and the fingertips pressing on Yin Shenghan's shoulders moved.