Chapter 58 Arrangement

"Big Terror?"

Half of the puff that Zuo Dihua was biting in his mouth fell off and bounced twice on the table, leaving a cream mark.

Is the apocalypse not over yet? He chewed it twice mechanically, unable to tell what it tasted like.

It turned out that he and his brother were caught doing bad things at that time, and they were said to be staying here to work for free. In fact, Brother Ming and Brother Lou took care of them a lot. Before going to bed last night, he was still thinking that the apocalypse was over, and there was no need for Brother Ming and Brother Lou to keep them here for food and accommodation, but he really didn't want to leave.

I still want to perform better these days, so I recommend myself.

Fortunately now, the end is not over yet, and his struggle is over.

They can still stay with Brother Ming and Brother Lou until the end of the world. If the end of the world ends, they may have to leave... He can't explain why he is so dependent on Brother Ming and the others. In short, he just doesn't want to leave.

Compared to Zuo Dihua, whose expression changed like a palette, Zuo Tanghua and Lou Jingce were obviously much calmer. I am also much more mentally prepared for this so-called "big terror" in Mingji's mouth.

"Is it the sun?"

Lou Jingce thought carefully after Mingji left the kitchen.

Recall the past life and compare the two. This time the flood receded quickly, unlike in the previous life which lasted for several months. There was a period of peace after the flood receded. That short and busy time left no good memories in his memory. The only thing he could vaguely remember was that he met a kind-hearted old man who lent it to him when he was hiding on the top of a mountain. A thin quilt that has been exposed to the sun.

Now that the date of the previous life has not yet reached, the floods have receded during the earthquake, and there should be more people surviving, but it is difficult to say whether that peaceful period will still exist.

After a peaceful life, the world will be exposed to the sun.

Combined with Ming Ji's actions just now, the answer is ready to come out.

Zuo Tanghua didn't speak, but he obviously meant the same thing.

Mingji nodded in affirmation.

"According to the star records, the time when the sun emerged from the horizon today was 6:12 in the morning."

In summer, it gets bright early, and it is not unusual for the sun to get bright at around 6:00 in the Eastern District.

"However, I compared the usual sunrise records for this time period. The time is between 6:40 and 7:00 in the morning." Mingji bit his puff and emphasized the time difference. "It's half an hour earlier.

"After the rain stopped, it seemed that there were no more clouds. There was no cloud cover, and the sun stayed up. During this period, it was able to suppress the water line of the previous heavy rainfall, but time passed . If it takes a long time, it will be difficult to tell."

Several people had a bad feeling in their hearts.

"Don't look so sad." Mingji stretched out his hand and gave each person a puff, and then passed the plate with the remaining puffs in front of him. It was obvious that he would not share the rest with them. "There are signs but it's not confirmed yet. We can make some preparations in advance."

The three people sitting around the table looked at him. Except for Zuo Dihua, the other two opponents didn't even bother to eat the puffs they were given.