Chapter 127 Sound the alarm

The RV drove smoothly on the route planned by Mingji.

The environment in the central district is not much better than that in the east and north districts. Because it retains the largest population of the five major districts, the central district consumes even more resources. Almost all animals and plants that can be used to satisfy hunger and satiety in the wild are included in the collection list as reserve food.

Not only do they need to accommodate ordinary people and people with powers, but also zombies. If the zombies are not restrained, who knows that one day they will become food in their sleep. In order to isolate the zombies from humans, we can only set aside an area to house the zombies.

The area where zombies are infested has almost no ordinary vegetation. Those had long been plundered for food, and only the alienated plants with tenacious vitality could still emerge from the soil despite being collected day after day.

The RV is a source of light, driving to a place and illuminating the surrounding area.

Especially the bright headlights on the front of the RV were like two high-wattage searchlights in the darkness, illuminating the cracks on a small stone on the roadside ahead.

Driving in the dark, the wheels rubbed against the uneven ground, occasionally pressing against the raised rocks, causing bumps and ups and downs, not gentle enough to cause the milk in little girl Tang Anli's cup to spill.

From the seaside location where they landed to the abandoned airport where the wildfire headquarters is located, the shortest route requires a half-circle around the base of the central area.

This is somewhat unnecessary. It would be better to go to the central area base first and then to the abandoned airport.

But since Mingji made this decision, Lou Jingce, who knew it, had nothing to say about the "1" he chose. People who didn't know it only knew that the RV was continuing to move forward, and it would naturally stop when it reached the place.

Each of us thought of ways to pass the time on the road.

Some were eating melon seeds in preparation for the next battle, some were lying on the table to rest, some were eating and drinking to replenish energy, some were so excited that they were rubbing a bunch of metal in their hands, and some were watering flowers on the roof of the car. There are also those who turn over the soil...

Everyone is waiting for work, and an alarm suddenly sounds outside the car.

Very old danger warning siren.

So, except for Mingji, who was not a native of this planet, everyone else stopped and looked around almost the second after the warning siren sounded. Everyone looked very serious, as if the area they were in was going to be hit by a meteorite in the next minute.

This is a subconscious thing that has been almost engraved into the DNA and turned into instinct through repeated exercises from birth to the present.

"Sound the alarm?" Tang Anduo pursed her lips and let go of the straw in her mouth. The straw with two teeth marks rolled twice along the edge of the glass, and a drop of milk splashed onto her finger.

No one answered, everyone was counting the time until the alarm sounded.

The alarm sounded twice for 2 minutes and 36 seconds.

This is something they have never encountered before.

"One round of warning lasts for 39 seconds. It is a general warning. It is usually a typhoon, it is hailing, there is heavy fog, and there is a terrorist incident in the nearby area."