Chapter 128 Conversation between the two parties

"Purpose of the conversation?" Mingji's voice sounded somewhat distorted through the RV's speaker.

The lights of the RV were bright and dazzling. Mingji stood in the cockpit. Standing against the light, they could only see the outline of a figure, but the specific face was not clear.

An unknown machine in the car lit up two red lights, which reflected on the front glass and happened to fall into Mingji's eyes. They felt like they were being stared at by some wild beast or undead spirit.

A cold wind blew in the darkness, stirring up a stir.

There was a hint of smile in Mingji's voice that they didn't understand, which made them feel a little hairy in their ears.

"We don't have any purpose."

The unexpected answer made Chen Ze, the leader, almost drop the cigarette from his mouth. He quickly held it between his fingertips and shook off a piece of ash.

He sneered, and the breath blew out from his nose, and the smoke was blown backward by the wind.

Does this mean that there is no purpose and you just want to visit the wildfire headquarters, so you take action?

Hearing this, even a baby in the base wouldn't believe it.

"Or you can tell me."

Fanxing had already put the information about the leading man in front of Mingji.

Mingji took a quick glance and paused briefly at the man's military rank and family honor.

This person seems to be the leader of "Wildfire".

Even if it's not on the surface, it's the real one behind the scenes.

"What does Yehuo keep?" Mingji thoughtfully added specific information to him, "It's something that's kept tightly, not moving, and you can't use it. It may come with a certain being... something that doesn't belong to this world."

" Such things should be with you."

Mingji raised his head and fell past them into the darkness behind him.

There must be such an item in that airport.

The stars reported to him the strangeness of the magnetic field, and he could also feel slight mental fluctuations.

"Click!"

is the sound of a bullet being loaded.

The hostility reached its peak when several people behind Chen Ze said "not of this world" after a slight pause in Mingji.

Mingji turned a blind eye to their little movements, and ran his hand across the metal edge of the cockpit console. Ice seemed to condense on the metal surface, and it was covered with a thin layer of moisture under the touch of his palm.

Chen Ze raised his hand to stop the movement of the person below.

There were two disobedient men who reluctantly put away their guns and suspended their attacks under his stern gaze.

He tried to see Mingji's expression through the front glass of the car.

"What do you want with something like that?"

Mingji shrugged, what can you do?

Many of the things of rare races can only be used by themselves. He can at most study them when he gets them. If you want to use it, there are great restrictions, both in terms of usage conditions and energy consumption. Moreover, for most of them, substitutes of the same type or with similar uses can be found on the Emperor Star.