Chapter 72 Panacea·Melon Seeds·Miraculous Medicine

Mingji waited there for five minutes. After more than ten rounds of continuous explosions, Sunflower finally stopped spitting out melon seeds.

He gathered the raw melon seeds together with both hands and piled a high hill in front of him. Mingji asked Fanxing to roughly count the number, which was nearly three thousand.

I'm still satisfied with this quantity.

Lou Jingce reached out to play with the wilted sunflower in the metal flower pot.

The enlarged flower disk shrank back, and the petals and leaves fell miserably to the ground after spitting out melon seeds frantically. The thick stems also seemed to have experienced continuous exposure to the sun, exhausted, losing most of their moisture, and the skin was wilted. Wrinkled.

Lou Jingce pinched the area close to the flower plate with two fingers and pinched it gently. The stem was broken so easily and shattered into pieces in Lou Jingce's hands. Grind it carefully between your fingers, leaving a black residue in your palm like ashes burned by fire.

He touched the shrunken flower disk again. As soon as the flower disk came into his hands, it began to flutter and fall, like black residue like a stem.

"Wait a minute and find some vinegar to wash your hands with." Mingji pulled his clothes and asked Lou Jingce to turn around and look at the pile of raw melon seeds.

Lou Jingce threw the broken flower plate back into the metal flowerpot, turned around and picked up a melon seed from the top of the pile, and pressed it against the edge with his fingers. He couldn't push it open with the strength of his hand.

"It's not that easy to open." Mingji picked up a handful of melon seeds and fiddled with them twice. The two inconspicuous melon seeds collided together, making a clanging sound just like two coins colliding together.

"Brother Lou, do you know how to fry melon seeds?" Mingji forcefully broke one open, only to smell a purple smell, and threw it back.

Lou Jingce took advantage of the situation and picked up the broken one in his palm, and pinched the flesh of the melon seed with his thumbnail. The flesh of the melon seed was still the same as before, and the copper wall and iron frame of the melon seed skin had not been transformed into pieces. It would break into pieces with just a pinch.

When Mingji suddenly asked him this question, he was still a little confused: "Fried melon seeds? These?"

It was not like Mingji would like something that was difficult to peel.

For a while, he couldn't remember whether there were such nuts in space. Even if there were, Mingji probably preferred the peeled melon seeds.

Mingji nodded: "After frying, peel it out and divide it between the two of you."

Before Lou Jingce could answer, Mingji took out a new sunflower seed from his pocket. He had chosen this sunflower seed before. The best one is larger than ordinary sunflowers. The new seed takes the place of the previous sunflower and is planted in the metal pot. As for the sunflower plant before, it was buried under the soil and used as flower fertilizer to provide nutrients for new seeds to germinate.

"What are the uses of these melon seeds?"

Lou Jingce heard the hidden meaning of Mingji's words and thought of the medicines he just poured into the flowerpot. They should be doing some special experiments, using the fruits or other edible parts of alienated plants to produce similar effects. Tonic and the like.

"Not sure yet." Mingji put the metal flower pot back on the window sill and gave Lou Jingce advice, "You can let Yin Shenghan try it first, maybe he can recover sooner."