Chapter 45 Get the medicine and leave

the whole audience was silent.

Aying stood on tiptoes and moved back a little further. The madman is dead, and now he is the first to suffer.

If he could go back in time, he would follow Captain Yin obediently and never compete with the lunatic for the limelight, which would lead to him being like this.

Mingji, however, just glanced at him and passed by without paying any attention to him.

Aying watched his every move and found that the other party didn't seem to care about her, so she breathed a sigh of relief.

It was impossible to feel completely at ease. The drone hovering over the man's head had been deflected and pointed at him since the madman was completely dead. Otherwise, Yingzi wouldn't be so frightened that cold sweat dripped down his back.

"What are you looking for here?" Mingji tilted his head and seemed to glance at Lou Jingce who was standing behind him, then turned back to focus on them, "Medicine... or the person who makes the medicine?"

Yin Shenghan looked serious. , the hand hanging by his side was silently clenched into a fist. Even though there was someone he knew well on the other side, the madman was eliminated with one move, which made him suspect that he was trying to scare the monkeys.

It is clear that the madman is the chicken that was killed, and they are the monkeys.

He hesitated on how to answer, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Aying touching the wall and winking at him. Then a red light pierced the wall, seemingly right in Aying's eyes.

The sudden attack again took everyone by surprise. They were either frightened and their hearts jumped, or they realized it later and were at a loss.

A Ying was the one who felt the deepest experience in person. The red light almost touched his eyelids and fell on the wall. It's the kind where if you blink a little faster, you might miss the edge, which can be called a narrow escape.

He stared at the trace left on the wall, and his brain shut down on the spot due to fright.

He just winked, hoping that Captain Yin would be wiser. They couldn't beat the opponent at all. Since there is a personal relationship, why not just pretend that the two parties have never met?

"Forgot to mention." Mingji opened his mouth to break the silence caused by another attack. "After turning on the attack mode, the drone will be more sensitive to micro-expressions. It is recommended not to make small movements. Once a warning, twice... Missed."

The drone seemed to respond to his words. It turned its body, scanned the entire field, and then turned to the direction of the nearest A Ying.

Now Aying only dares to regard herself as a puppet, knowing nothing and knowing nothing. He cleared his mind and stared at the small hole in the wall, blinking with a trembling look.

Mingji curled his lips, which was unnecessary.

In fact, if this person is not the closest, the drone will target the captain who issues orders and conducts the command based on the opposite station.

Yin Shenghan silently blocked the inches and stones behind him that were trying to protect him.

The two of them held his hands, still a little reluctant, but after noticing that the drone had deflected, they immediately stopped resisting.

The two of them didn't want to try Aying's treatment.

"Have you... found the pharmaceutical person?" Yin Shenghan was not willing to leave empty-handed, but still wanted to give it a try. This was related to the hope of all mankind.