Chapter 98 Fear and Test in the Heart

Mingji quickly stepped forward and stood next to Lou Jingce.

At the place where the white mist originally appeared, more than twenty steps away from them, a group of people with bad intentions were lined up. Everyone held a knife in their hands, ranging from rare and primitive cold weapons to common household kitchen knives. The few people standing in front of them all had a gun in their hands.

Each of them had a fierce look on his face, with a strong sense of blood on his body. The way he stared at Ming Ji and the two of them did not seem to be looking at a person, but rather reminded them of the bloody word "two-legged sheep".

Mingji looked at the people from left to right, seeming to regard those on the opposite side as a team that was about to be inspected. It's just that he shows off his fierce look, which naturally doesn't give people a good impression.

Probably because he recalled his father and brother in the foggy sea just now, Mingji felt a little disappointed, but now he is in a good mood.

I was in the mood to joke with Lou Jingce.

"What's going on?"

Lou Jingce glanced at him. Isn't this obvious?

These guys used the white mist to trap them, and planned to use shameless means to kill them all while they were deep in the white mist.

Why would Mingji ask about such an obvious thing?

Mingji glanced at his doubtful eyes, looked towards the other side with a smile, and raised his voice specifically, seemingly speaking to Lou Jingce, but in fact he meant to speak to the other side.

"What day is it today? Is the Slaughterhouse coming out for team building? Look at the people who can't wait to welcome you with their swords. Are you going to have a big meal later?"

He admired the faces of the people opposite, as if they had eaten bitter gourd, and settled in the middle. Position, the guy who pointed the gun at his own head.

"You said that, right?"

The leader in the middle position was provoked by Mingji, but he couldn't show his playful smile. He moved his finger on the trigger, smoke emitted from the muzzle, and metal bullets came out of the barrel. It shot out, rushed through the air, set off air waves, and was about to hit the target... However, it was blocked before it was about to hit, and was blocked by the invisible wall of air at a position less than an arm's length from Mingji, making it difficult to get closer. .

People who don't know the truth can't figure out the reason. All they can see is that the bullet hovers in mid-air when it gets close to the man and stops moving forward.

Suddenly, those ordinary people who only had cold weapons and knives in their hands had solemn expressions on their faces. They looked at each other from left to right, with big eyes and small eyes, and cautiously took a small step back.

The occurrence of this situation can only mean one thing - there is a powerful superpower on the opposite side.

Based on past experience, the strong always associate with the strong.

They carefully observed the two people opposite them, secretly confirming their suspicions and guesses.

Mingji observed their respective expressions and movements, and seemed to have gotten the answer he wanted from each face.

He turned his head ruthlessly and abandoned everyone aside.

Asked Lou Jingce: "What happened to you in the foggy sea?"

Lou Jingce did not speak, but turned his head and looked back at Mingji, with a solemn and solemn look in his eyes that was not there before.

He traced this familiar face inch by inch with his eyes.