Chapter 119 Manual and Cross-sea Bridge

The next day, early morning.

Lights lit up on the second floor of the RV, and the people who woke up immediately looked out the window after dispelling their confusion.

The rain had stopped long ago, and there was no sound of rustling rain in my ears.

This made people feel a little delusional. They opened the curtains and prepared themselves to be dazzled by the dazzling sun. It was no use, and there was no dark sky covered with clouds.

The window glass reflected their own faces, either excited or calm, with a bit of unconsciousness and unkempt appearance when they first woke up in the morning.

He rubbed his sleepy eyes, scratched his tangled hair, and touched his humming and complaining belly...

The disappointing result was right in front of him.

Outside it was still the deep and thick darkness before falling asleep.

Zuo Dihua let out a dissatisfied "ouch" and hit his head on the window glass. He was so cold that he couldn't help but "hiss" and took two steps back with a gasp.

So cold.

The freeze made him sober.

"Brother, it's not dark yet."

Zuo Tanghua was folding their quilts when he heard the voice coming from behind and responded.

It is not surprising that this situation will occur now.

The solar energy has been shining in the sky for more than a week, so why can't it go on strike for more than a week, or even longer?

When everyone left the room, everyone had built up their psychological defenses and prepared for the days ahead.

Mingji got up extremely early today.

After Yin Shenghan was allowed to enter the cockpit, he would stay in the cockpit for a while every morning to check everything that happened inside and outside the RV while he was sleeping.

At this time in the past, no one came except Xingxing and Lou Jingce.

Tang Anli had this intention, but he also had a young sister to take care of. He could only come back after breakfast after going downstairs in a few minutes in the evening.

"Brother Ming?" Yin Shenghan was a little surprised.

Mingji turned her back to him and turned her head slightly, her eyes reflecting the bright light from the machine screens in the room. When he heard movement coming from behind him, he just tilted his head to the side and glanced at the person from the corner of his eye.

Mingji raised his hand as a greeting, but soon his hand fell. He continued to work on the previous data.

Yin Shenghan made some observations and scanned the data that appeared on several more screens today than usual. He would most likely not be able to understand the meaning of the new data before getting an explanation from Fanxing.

He didn't say anything anymore. Judging from Mingji's investment in him, he could probably guess that he was doing something very important.

The door to the cockpit behind him opened again, and Mingji didn't even turn his head to glance at it this time.

When Lou Jingce entered the door and noticed Mingji's presence, he acted calmly. After all, he was the person next to the pillow. He took a look at Ming Ji, who was infatuated with him, and then reached out to pat Yin Shenghan on the shoulder. His palm did not hit the real spot, so as to attract people's attention, he made a gesture to leave him.