Chapter 38 Obligations and Priorities

"Let's go to Haishi Suxin International Hospital."

The three people in the car looked at him, but Mingji didn't explain the reason.

As he spoke, Lou Jingce's mobile phone interface for navigation immediately jumped, marking the best route to Haishi Suxin International Hospital with the real-time best route.

Lou Jingce followed the route and turned the car around. The hospital was indeed a good place to go.

"Why did you go to the hospital suddenly?"

Zuo Dihua was a little confused about his sudden decision to go to the hospital. Was there anything he needed in the hospital?

Anyone who has watched zombie movies knows that places where zombies gather are often public places with dense crowds of people, and hospitals are uniquely dangerous among them.

It’s hard to say whether there might be some kind of virus in the hospital that can also affect zombies, and if a super dangerous virus is created, the zombies will be infected with the new virus and mutate even more horribly, or dangerous gases will be leaked, enough to turn the surrounding area into a dead zone... ...In short, unless it is absolutely necessary and you need the drugs in the hospital that will become more precious in the end of the world, most people should stay as far away as they can.

"You're so curious, why can't you understand what I'm talking about?" Mingji glanced at him and put a plum candy in his mouth. The candy moved around in his left and right cheeks, making slight noises with his teeth.

Zuo Dihua tilted his head, pretending that he didn't hear anything. But his eyes were honestly staring at the plum candy, his eyes salivating. In the past, these common snacks on the shelves in the supermarket at the entrance of the community now seem to be extremely precious.

Mingji just hung him up on purpose. Only when he has something he wants will he know how to make progress.

Zuo Dihua was sitting in the back seat eating some salted fish and clearing his mind. He didn't have time to relax. Several private cars collided and blocked the road ahead. He had to roll up his sleeves and join his brother's work of smoothing the road.

As the distance gets closer, the phone begins to search for the presence of zombie crystal nuclei around it.

[Ding, there are thirty-three zombie crystal nuclei in [Haishi Suxin International Hospital]. 】

Thirty-three!

This number is like stabbing a zombie nest.

Lou Jingce calculated that adding these thirty-three, the total number of zombie crystal cores found today would be 125, which was still far from 10,000. At least he had a good start and was one percent complete.

The gate of Haishi Suxin International Hospital was not far away. Zuo Tanghua, who had been silent all the way, turned his head to look at Mingji and asked hesitantly:

"Shall I go in with you?"

He kneaded the quilt. The two bloody holes in the leg pierced by the drone's laser had scabbed over, but in the end no one else moved as fast as anyone else. He was afraid that he would lose his life if he was surrounded by zombies, and he was also afraid that he would drag Zuo Dihua down.

"Then you stay and look at the car." Mingji planned to go in with Lou Jingce, and there happened to be someone who could stay and look at the car. He was not worried at all that Zuo Tanghua would take advantage of this opportunity to do something small and threaten them. Fanxing controlled the car system, and no one could drive the car without his permission.