Chapter 115 Sleepwalking, Night Talk and Ending

Yao Lin closed his eyes and went out, followed immediately by several tails.

Zuo Dihua was woken up from his sleep by his brother. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. The cat was behind Zuo Tanghua.

Yin Shenghan came out almost at the same time as Yao Lin. He came out as soon as Yao Lin's gate was closed.

Tang Anli first sneaked outside Tang Anduo's room and listened for any noise. When there was no sound, he turned around and came out.

The sun is shining brightly outside, and everything is bright.

There is no surreptitious behavior at all. Even if it is followed by a thief, it is fair and aboveboard.

Yao Lin took the elevator to the roof first. They took the same elevator as him. He lowered his head and closed his eyes the whole time in silence, as if he didn't notice the people around him at all.

Zuo Dihua poked his brother: "Yao Lin is sleepwalking, right?"

Before anyone could say anything, Yao Lin suddenly turned around and faced Zuo Dihua.

But his head is still hanging down, his eyes are closed, and if you look closer you can hear a slight snoring.

Zuo Dihua was so frightened by his sudden movement that he covered his mouth and did not dare to say any more.

After getting on the roof of the car, Yao Lin resumed his behavior and began to approach the roses.

Zuo Tanghua stopped Zuo Dihua behind him and said to him in an angry voice: Maybe the name or the word "sleepwalking" stimulated him and caused his reaction.

Zuo Dihua nodded and did not dare to speak anymore.

I just suddenly turned around to face myself, and I was still in an unconscious state. It really felt weird.

Yao Lin wandered towards a corner on the roof of the car. There were several completely sealed buckets filled with water.

It was Mingji who prepared these roses. Although these were specially cultivated roses by him, Mingji obviously didn't care much about them. Watering things every day, counting on Mingji is better than counting on Mingji to give instructions to the stars.

Mingji obviously didn't want to bother with this, so he simply put the sealed bucket here. Let Lou Jingce pour the water in, and let the roses get it themselves if they need it. It’s not like there are no stems and thorns growing, so you can make enough food and clothing by yourself.

Therefore, on weekdays, Zuo Tanghua only pours some water when he comes to fill the soil for the roses.

Four pairs of eyes stared at him, lifting a bucket with one hand and slowly approaching the roses step by step.

The roses obviously still have an impression of this guy who was just tied into a rice dumpling and let go not long ago. The Roses didn't have much of a good impression of him. It took a lot of effort to suppress his initial struggle.

Not to mention Yao Lin, of the five people on the roof of this car, Zuo Tanghua is the only one that the roses like. The remaining four... have powers of wind, metal, fire, thunder and lightning, haha, it's enough for all the annoying people to get together. The table is mahjong.

So, when Yao Lin approached with the bucket, the roses put up thorns and pulled out the stems, always ready to give the human in front of them, who seemed to have not yet woken up, two big dicks to wake them up.

Yao Lin didn't know if he sensed the danger in his sleep or something, but he didn't get closer.

He switched to a bucket, and a flame appeared in his other hand.