Chapter 122 Wildfires and Sea Routes

I am probably used to sleeping comfortably in the RV, taking a nap outside for a night, and lacking rest, my hands and feet became numb while I slept, and my shoulders could not bear the weight of my head.

So, Tang Anli just spent a few words with Bago, and when he got in the car, Zuo Dihua yawned for the third time in just ten minutes, and was rushed back to the room by Mingji to catch up on his sleep.

There were also light dark circles under Zuo Tanghua's eyes, but he said he could still hold on, and Mingji didn't force it. Yin Shenghan acted like a normal person and got into the cockpit as usual.

Tang Anli got in the car and looked around, but didn't see Tang Anduo.

His eyes glanced at the clock. At this time, he should still be sleeping.

He pondered the news that Bage had just revealed to him, and walked towards the table where Mingji and Lou Jingce were sitting opposite each other.

Mingji didn't squint, he picked up the hot steamed dumplings with his chopsticks, and bit open a small gap in the thin skin with his fangs. He took the essence of the soup into his mouth with satisfaction, swallowed it in one gulp, and filled his lips and teeth with the prepared mixture. The freshness of the meat filling and the fragrance of the dough.

Lou Jingce sat opposite, with the same style of xiaolongbao on his chopsticks. He ate it much faster than Mingji, stuffing a whole xiaolongbao directly into his mouth. Whether it's the soup or the outer shell or the filling, you can eat it all in one bite.

Tang Anli smelled the meaty aroma as soon as he came over, and before he could even swallow it, his stomach started to get upset.

Lou Jingce just noticed that Bage stopped Tang Anli and said something. Seeing that his eyes were almost hanging from the steamer, he asked him to get him a small plate.

"Come and sit and eat."

Tang Anli was not polite to him. Given their friendship, being polite was called pretentious.

Mingji slowed down his chewing movements and watched Tang Anli pass over Lou Jingce and sit inside.

Tang Anli was stared at by him and quickly picked up a small steamed bun and put it on his own plate. Like an animal guarding its food, he happily took a bite, letting the soup flow out from the gap and pooling at the bottom of the small plate before speaking.

"Bago, tell me some news. I think it's quite reliable."

Mingji stared at the steamed dumplings soaked in the juice. The entire bottom of the steamed dumplings were stained with the oil of the soup. It seemed a bit wasteful but also felt that it might be wrong. good.

Tang Anli didn't notice that Mingji's eyes were on the xiaolongbao on his plate. He deliberately restrained his expression when he spoke, hoping to attract the attention of the other two people at the table.

"Well, let's talk." Lou Jingce watched Mingji imitate Tang Anli's way of eating steamed buns, and for a while he probably couldn't tell the difference between his mouth and his mouth.

He put down his chopsticks and acted as his mouth substitute.

Tang Anli lowered his voice.

"Bago told me that the organization Yao Lin joined, Wildfire... has some problems."

Lou Jingce raised his eyebrows, pretending to be attentive, and asked him to spread his words.

"Yehuo is related to the high-level personnel in the central district, so he can get many preferential treatment, and even some exceptional 'green channels'."