Chapter 16 Locked Warehouse

Lou Jingce was speechless.

The two of them maintained an awkward posture and left the supermarket through the illegal passage opened by their predecessors.

Fortunately, the people in front were only focused on escaping for their own lives and did not lock the supermarket door.

Lou Jingce hesitated slightly when he saw the chain and big lock beside the door.

"Did you just see anyone else in the supermarket?"

I don't know, and the person next to me may not be the same.

"No." Mingji was very sure that the power in the supermarket had not been cut off yet, and Fanxing could easily grasp the internal situation.

Ten minutes ago, someone rushed into the employee bathroom in a panic. There was no surveillance camera in the bathroom, but he quickly turned into a zombie and rushed out. Fanxing compared the entry and exit of the people who entered the toilet today, and it was easy to determine that there was no living person hiding in the toilet.

"There are five more people in the warehouse area behind." There is also a partition between the warehouse area and the supermarket employee passage.

The layout of this supermarket is very regular. The employee passage is not connected to the warehouse, and there are dedicated personnel in charge of the warehouse area. When there are goods that need to be replenished, a form needs to be filled in and submitted to the warehouse supervisor. The supervisor will assign the goods to employees. After moving the goods to the designated location, there is a special conveyor device that will send the entire box of goods to the designated room in the employee passage through a link. . As for large home appliances that are difficult to transport, carts and small park freight trucks will be used to deliver them through the small doors in the employee passages.

"Warehouse?" Lou Jingce had no intention of going directly into the warehouse to store things before. He didn't have so many places in his space. For those who are not familiar with the placement of things in the warehouse, it would be a mess. It would take some luck to get it right. Find the need.

But right now, it's hard to say.

This person who can tell the exact number of people must have some ability. perspective? Heat source induction? Sonic exploration?

"If you are looking for something in the warehouse, can you do it?"

Facing Lou Jingce's burning gaze, Mingji was very calm.

"Of course."

Lou Jingce nodded, turned his wrist and struggled: "Let go."

"Are you sure?" Mingji looked at the zombie army blocked by the glass door of the supermarket. It seemed that they could express their desire to stick to each other better through the glass door. In such a mood, the few people crowded in the front pressed their faces against the glass to bake pancakes, with their white teeth displayed in front of their eyes.

"Hmm."

The mop rod he held at hand temporarily functioned as a door latch, and was withstanding the constant love attacks from the zombies behind the door.

Mingji let go of his hand.

Tie Tie's love suddenly vanished into thin air, and his new appetite stirred up a storm, drowning every zombie.

"Ouch! -"

The zombies sticking the pancakes on the glass no longer showed off their fangs and hit the glass door "bang bang bang", as if their sweethearts were no longer on the other side of the door, but instead were cheating on their feelings and still fishing. The dead scumbag who keeps fish in the pond looks like he wants to destroy the opponent.