Chapter 48 Returning Home and Rewards

Lou Jingce blinked and wanted to say something. Mingji's figure flashed in front of him and several double images appeared in front of him. When he opened his lips, his eyes suddenly went dark and his body fell forward uncontrollably.

Mingji caught the person and made the person fall on his shoulder.

Feeling the heavy weight of another person on his shoulders, he lowered his head to face Lou Jingce's pale face. Mingji realized the subtle difference from the previous burden of supporting the rapid development of Emperor Star. This person was not like those servile, duplicitous, and duplicitous people. Interest comes first. In fact, there is no need for a simple exchange of interests between them. There has always been another possibility from the beginning...

Thinking about this, his eyes looked up and down.

This man had actually just woken up from his deep sleep a few days ago. If it hadn't been for the genetic awakening, he would still have difficulty moving and be living in a mountainside villa, instead of like he is now. His pale complexion highlighted the dark blue under his eyes. I don't know how long it had been. Didn't get a good rest.

[After inspection, the dosage of psychotropic agent 1.0 that can be used this time is 1 vial. 】

The more you work hard, the more you gain.

This is coming.

Mingji was still thinking, but his movements were not very gentle. He forcefully opened Lou Jingce's crown, poured a whole bottle of psychoactive potion into his mouth, and then closed his jaw. He was forced to swallow the liquid, and when he saw Lou Jingce's throat rolling up and down two or three times, he judged that he must have drank it all before letting go.

Seeing that he seemed to be waking up, Mingji reached out to cover his eyes and whispered a few words in his ear. Lou Jingce's frown relaxed, his head tilted to the side, and he suddenly fell into the embrace of sleep, unable to extricate himself.

Such a close distance, and all the people in the car were people with super powers, but no one else could hear Ming Ji's whispers.

To them, it sounded more like the night language composed of the chirping of insects and birds late at night, chirping gracefully; like multiple voices overlapping together, just like the pipe organ in a church, with hundreds of thousands of pipes buzzing, The most magnificent.

As for the content, I really can’t hear it clearly and don’t understand it.

Zuo Tanghua observed the two people hugging each other in the rearview mirror. Could such a sound really be made by humans?

He cleared his mind and recalled the pronunciation of Mingji's two sentences just now. The confusion on his face gradually turned into stunnedness, and his eyes stared blankly at the rolling rain in front of him.

The seat beneath him was suddenly kicked, and Zuo Tanghua jumped up suddenly, waking up from his daze.

He looked at the hand that touched his neck, suddenly awakened, and panic crawled into his heart. For a moment, he felt that the world was lifeless and his soul was meant to be free. He wished he could commit suicide and break the shackles of his body.

Zuo Tanghua gave Shang Mingji a meaningful look, then looked back as if he was electrocuted. He was like a little beast that had inadvertently entered the territory of a ferocious beast. Just feeling some residual aura was enough to frighten it to death.

Zuo Dihua seemed to understand the dispute between his brother and Brother Ming. He approached Lou Jingce and wanted to ask Mingji how his brother Lou was doing.