Chapter 134 One Half Lucky

Ning Lu couldn't help but take half a step back.

She really couldn't see through this man. He had a face similar to Liu Mingji's, but his behavior was hard to describe. From the fight when they first met in the villa area to now helping him rescue him from the sea, it seems that he acted on a whim and willfully.

From his tone, it was clear that he had doubts about her, but he didn't let himself know that he was being guarded at all. In other words, this person knew but was not afraid of the bad consequences she would bring.

The person who made the deal with her was indeed the Director Chu Haohao in front of her.

The central area is able to control so many zombies for its own use thanks to this person. If I hadn't heard about his power, I wouldn't be in the current situation.

"Liu Mingji is not dead yet." Mingji seemed to be very sure of this outcome. "Who did you sell him to? Or did he make some stupid choice?"

Mingji said with a smile in his voice. , like an adult who sees a child acting stupidly and finds it funny and ridiculous.

Ning Lu couldn't laugh at all. Even when Mingji's words reached her ears, the request Mingji had made immediately appeared in her mind.

He said he wanted Liu Mingji's body.

Remains mean death.

In a sense, does that mean that this person is monitoring Liu Mingji's situation all the time? It was like installing a heartbeat monitor on Liu Mingji's chest and heart from a long distance away.

This kind of thinking that life is being monitored at all times made Ning Lu feel a little chilly in the back.

She was thankful for a moment.

I'm glad that Liu Mingji is not dead yet, I'm glad that Liu Mingji's superpower is water, and I'm even more glad that the person who provoked this terrible existence was not me.

Ning Lu swallowed her dry lips and said, "He, he is in the laboratory now, and many people are working hard to extend his life."

So, you don't have to think about recycling his body.

Mingji is particularly sensitive to the word "laboratory". Part of it comes from the discomfort of hearing about work during the holidays, and part of it is the keen intuition brought about by strong mental power.

"He shouldn't be using himself as a guinea pig to be sold to those delusional lunatics, right?"

He laughed without any demonstration.

Mingji naturally laughed. It was better to jump into the sea outside than to hang out with those crazy people in the laboratory.

He was not joking. In the ocean with abundant resources, while surrounded by water, microorganisms and nutrients would enter the body due to the unconscious operation of his powers.

It cannot be said that it makes people lively and joyful like swimming fish, but at least it can maintain a minimum energy consumption and last a few more days.

Mingji didn't need Ning Lu's answer. He could understand a lot from the silence when she turned her eyes away.

"It seems we have to find him as soon as possible." Mingji turned around and walked towards the cockpit. "We have to bring him back before he destroys the body into garbage."

Mingji stepped into the cockpit, and the people outside looked through the car. A figure could be seen passing through the large piece of glass in front.

Chen Ze and Chu Xunhao both looked this way, looked at each other and then looked away.

Just when no one was prepared, the RV suddenly started its engine. After the chassis buzzed, the wheels reversed backwards. After turning only half of the wheel, they straightened the wheels, changed direction, and saw the dust flying away.