Chapter 138 Nanke Yimeng

"Mr. Lou, this document needs your signature."

"The board of directors held a regular meeting in Conference Room 2 at 4:30 p.m. It is expected to end at six o'clock. The hotel has reserved a private room. You see, you will accompany Mr. Liu tonight. Are they dining, or..."

Lou Jingce sat in the boss's chair in a daze, lost in thought.

He stared blankly at the miniature of the city overlooking the floor-to-ceiling glass. Seen from a higher place, the endless streams of roads and tall buildings were so small that they were like fragmented puzzle pieces, interspersed and overlapping, and subtle movements could be seen with the naked eye. It's almost impossible to detect.

He blinked suddenly and their eyes crossed again.

Lou Jingce slowly rolled his eyes from the window to the room. The contract in which he made his first pot of gold is hung on the wall next to the floor-to-ceiling glass window, and the Phalaenopsis pot stand is in the corner. On the desk, the computer interface is dark, the mouse is on the left hand side, and in front of my heart is a cup of coffee, with white smoke floating in the air, and the bitter aroma filling my nose.

...a familiar yet unfamiliar environment.

"Mr. Lou?"

Lou Jingce followed the voice and looked at the person standing next to him. It was a familiar face in his memory.

Oh, it's his secretary.

Lou Jingce snorted softly and took the folder he handed to him.

The words were written in white and black. He glanced around twice, feeling strange inexplicably.

The fingers holding the document tapped on the edge of the folder. The plastic shell sharpened the fingertips and left a shallow mark on the fingertips. After leaving it, it returned to its original shape in an instant.

The secretary leaned forward uneasily and asked carefully: "Is there something wrong with the contract?"

Even though he knew that there was unlikely to be a problem with the contract, before it was sent to him, the document had to go through the legal team and the finance department at least twice. After returning it to the person in charge, it was moved up to the secretarial department. Before taking it to Mr. Lou for signature, he also checked it again.

However, Mr. Lou didn't sign for a long time. There must be something wrong and they didn't see it.

The secretary, who had some blind trust in her CEO, rubbed the hem of her suit pants with her fingers and silently began to recall the key contents of the contract, trying to find mistakes to make up for before Lou Jingce spoke.

Lou Jingce looked away and lowered his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

The folder was placed next to the coffee cup, a wisp of smoke dispersed, and it made a "pop" sound on the table.

It's over, there must be a big problem somewhere.

The secretary was ready to be lectured and carefully glanced at Lou Jingce's expression.

It doesn't seem like you're angry anymore?

It is difficult for Lou Jingce himself to describe the emotions he is feeling now.

He turned his head and looked at every bit of the office again, including of course the secretary who was standing next to him a little nervously.

In such a familiar environment, he could even vaguely recall that the decorative painting on the wall made of empty bullet casings was given to him by Yin Shenghan when he went home to visit relatives a year after he was stationed in the army. Memories of working in this office also abound. To be more subtle, the cup of coffee in front of him was the taste he was used to drinking.