Chapter 13 Robot 016

is naturally good.

It would be more satisfying if you could sleep until you wake up naturally rather than being interrupted midway.

Mingji untied the knot in front of him to prevent himself from rolling off the seat, and looked outside through the glass window with a single-sided privacy film.

"Are you there?"

[Doctor, your current location is Aldarfa Private Senior Bank, which specializes in providing customers with functions such as item storage and inheritance protection for several years. Aida Law Institution has adopted overall intelligent management. After visiting, we found that your friend Mr. Lou Jingce opened a new business here yesterday. ]

Fanxing connected to Aidafa's system and quickly listed the relevant information in front of Mingji.

Mingji was not too surprised by this. Emperor Star also had institutions that provided related services, and many wealthy people liked to open accounts there to store their things. Officials are always watching, and such a place is always half-black and half-white, making it difficult to keep it clean.

"Stars."

[Yes, Doctor. ]

"He's not my partner yet."

Fanxing paused for three seconds, obviously thinking.

[Yes, Doctor. Does the relevant information need to be deleted from the Planet household registration information? ]

"Hahaha." Mingji couldn't help but smile as he didn't expect to get such a reply.

"No need."

[Okay, doctor. 】

"What do you see so interesting?" In the mirror, Lou Jingce kept observing Mingji's expression and reaction. It seemed that this man finally woke up, looked out the window and smiled freely, which was simply inexplicable.

Mingji didn't answer him, but moved to the window, looked back and forth to make sure there were no zombies nearby, then opened the door and got out of the car.

He looked up.

The private bank occupies a separate building. For safety reasons, there are not many windows visible on the exterior wall of the entire building. There are only three windows on the first floor at most. There are multiple air outlets, but the area is very small. It is not wide enough for children to get through. It seems that the protection is really added to the top level. The prison also needs to consider the work experience of the prison guards. This fully automated system will not give any extra chance of survival.

Lou Jingce got out of the car following his footsteps. He looked around and saw a zombie outside the fence two hundred meters away. He was wearing a black security uniform. He should be the security officer responsible for patrolling here.

"Do you think this place will be occupied?"

Mingji suddenly asked him.

Lou Jing thought about the strategy for a while and found it unlikely.

"The system protection level here is very high, and permissions are required everywhere. Machines are no more fancy than people, they only follow instructions. If someone comes here to take refuge, they can either invade and control all the systems, or they can only destroy them all. Otherwise..."

He sighed: "It will be difficult to even open the door."

After Mingji raised the question, Lou Jingce was really moved for a moment, but it was impossible to achieve what he expected. The security conditions here are a little higher, but the geographical environment is very average. Suitable for now, but not suitable for long term.