Chapter 39 Poison and Unbelief

"Medicines and vaccines?" Mingji raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard what Lou Jingce relayed to him.

"She said both of them are on the top floor?" Mingji lowered his gaze and looked at the female nurse who was hurriedly holding Zuo Dihua up. A tiny drop of blood seeped out from the bottom of the freshly scratched red mark on the female nurse's face. Under the pale light, the color was a bit darker, like a small mole that had grown there.

Mingji knelt down and leaned in front of her to take a closer look. Summer nurses' uniforms in hospitals are usually designed with short sleeves. With two fingers pinching the wrist and raising the arm, the inner side of the elbow is naturally exposed to the bottom of the eye. On the fair skin, the blood vessels and veins under the skin of the inner joint of the elbow are faintly visible, and a more eye-catching bruise on the inside of the elbow.

"If there is a vaccine, she should have been vaccinated."

Mingji raised his hand and showed it to Lou Jingce. There is a small pinprick in the bluish-purple mass. When you press the needle hole, there is still a little pus squeezed out. It should be just a short time after the injection.

Lou Jingce looked at the eye of the needle and said nothing. He pulled Mingji a few steps away, avoiding Zuo Dihua's sight, and came to the stairs. He followed the gap in the middle of the stairs and looked upstairs, seeing the usual plain white of the hospital. There was blood flowing on the stairs around the fifth floor, and four or five drops fell onto the handrail on the first floor.

Having experience in residential areas, Lou Jingce took a few steps up to the second floor and quickly dealt with the zombies at the stairwell of the second floor. In order not to attract other zombies, he quickly descended the steps step by step, stood up by holding on to the handrail of the stairs, half-rotated in the air and stepped on the handrail of the second floor, kicked off his legs and jumped onto the escalator of the first floor, and then held up his hands. Land smoothly on the second step.

Mingji folded his arms and leaned against the wall, waiting for him to finish dealing with the zombies around him before speaking.

"Fanxing, check the physical condition of the nurse." Mingji's intuition was wrong.

The emergence of this medicine and vaccine was too coincidental and rapid.

If he hadn't known that the emergence of zombies was caused by zombie transformation at the genetic level, it was not a mutation of the human body caused by some foreign virus.

Mingji felt that he had to fall into conspiracy theories immediately. I wonder if someone is maliciously creating and abusing the virus to cause infection, causing local and regional chaos, trying to stand up as a savior when the whole world is in panic, and at the same time make profits from it, whether it is power, fame, wealth or profit, then you can have everything. .

There are a lot of shadows of those psychotic power lunatics on the Emperor Star.

Otherwise, how could so-called therapeutic drugs and vaccines appear less than a week after the end of the world?

Does it take time to develop drugs?

Does it not take time to improve the trial medicine?

Does vaccine development take no time?

To finish all this in less than a week...even if a miracle happens, it's impossible.

It had to be a peaceful time, but look at the zombie remains here. There is no good working environment, there is not enough financial support, there is not enough experimental time, there are no colleagues to share the work...