Chapter 95 Data Flow and Mingji

"Ah, have you actually seen it?" Mingji showed a little surprise.

He had only dealt with the evil gods once or twice. He had seen them before, so this person must have taken action against him before. Mingji carefully observed the spiritual bodies of the evil gods opposite him, but he really couldn't recall who it was.

Maybe they are a little face-blind to these big octopuses.

However, this is not important.

Mingji's observation added fuel to the anger of the evil gods opposite. A cluster of flames suddenly ignited around it. The dark flames, with a hint of blue in the center of the flames, condensed in the air, burning helplessly and quietly.

The ignited flames seemed to fall into the grassland, and the fire spread in the air.

The black flames formed a line of fire and approached Mingji little by little.

The faint blue light reflected on his cheeks, it should be a precarious situation, but he only received a sneer.

Mingji changed his sitting position, put his left leg on the knee of his right leg, and supported his head with one hand.

"Bang!" There was a snap of fingers, and several data streams seemed to be cut in half at his fingertips.

Broken data streams flew wildly and fell into the oncoming flames. It's like a virus has penetrated into the system and started to expand from the center of the flame. The black flame explodes from the inside out, scattering into starlight and disappearing without a trace.

Starting from the cluster in front of you, like a fuse that ignites gunpowder, continuous flames spurt out from the center of the black flame, blooming into gorgeous blue fireworks.

The magnificent continuous fire light scattered into black stars and disappeared with a snap of the fingers.

"How come all these years have passed, and you, who is known as the subordinate of my supreme lord, are still mentally weak?"

Mingji couldn't help but hide his disdain for him, and almost just shouted at him directly in his face.

He also asked politely: "Are you too lazy to study hard, or are you all so wasteful because you think you have high spiritual talents?"

"Stop! Akiko! Don't humiliate me!"

The size of the evil gods increased sharply again, He seemed to be furious. In addition to the original dozen tentacles, mental power condensed dozens of invisible tentacles, flying randomly as if they were hit by some chaos debuff.

Mingji raised his head, tilting it back enough to see the sky and stars behind him.

"How much data has been accumulated?"

[83.54% completed. 】

The two electronic sounds overlapped and seemed to echo in the auricles.

"That's enough."

Mingji returned his gaze to the evil gods again, his eyes becoming far-reaching.

He held his little finger on his cheek and bit his nail cap with his upper and lower teeth.

This was a habit he had quit a long time ago, just like Zuo Dihua was scratching his head now as he struggled to quit. Just out of nostalgia for the memories of the past, thinking of the person who made me quit the habit, and no one here can control it, I picked it up a little.

"I was kidnapped by you when I came of age. When I returned home, I talked about you with my brother."

"My brother and several uncles felt that you were a potential huge danger, both to the Ming family and the Emperor Star. "My brother also wanted to carry out a beheading operation or to snipe the lone evil gods, but I persuaded them to do so."