Chapter 117 Dark Night and Stinging Cold

After a "bang" sound, the wheels of the RV seemed to run over something. There was a small bump, but it quickly returned to normal.

The RV continued to move forward, breaking through the rain curtain without any obstacles.

A part left by Zuo Dihua on the table rolled "Gululu" for a long time. Before it was about to fall, Zuo Tanghua, who was sitting next to him, tapped it with a crochet hook, picked it back, and rolled it back around the bend.

"I seem to have bumped into something just now." Zuo Dihua was a little confused and unsure. The "bang" sounded like he was awakening from a dream. Whether he was in a trance afterward or not, was it real or a delusional auditory hallucination caused by his wandering mind.

"Yeah." The three people discussing together didn't know who was talking to him, so they snorted in response.

Mingji looked up from his book and joked with him.

"Anyway, the person I bumped into wouldn't be a human being."

He closed the book he was half-reading and put it aside with a little boredom. After turning one third of the story, you can probably guess the direction and ending. As far as a story is concerned, it is quite satisfactory, but it lacks some meaning.

The pen swirled around Lou Jingce's fingertips, turned half a circle and landed on the map. It just happened to hit the pressed switch, and the pen tip retracted into the pen body with a click.

Mingji's joke caused everyone to stop what they were doing and look at him.

Mingji shrugged, was he right?

No one can argue with that.

At the beginning of the apocalypse, people who had driven out and had not reacted when they first heard the crash now became more aware of it.

Especially Lou Jingce.

After all, when he was driving with Mingji, whether it was from the villa to the supermarket or later taking a detour home from the supermarket, he bumped into at least seven or eight people along the way. There were too many to remember clearly.

The zombies nowadays should all have crystal nuclei in their heads.

This kind of consideration only appeared in his mind for a second, and soon Lou Jingce discovered that Xingxing, who had just served them juice, was nowhere to be seen. It only lasted a minute or two. You don't need to think about what the stars have done. You know, Mingji has no reason to refuse the energy that comes to your door for free.

The sliding cover of the RV was moved away, the sound of the rotating shaft being twisted and removed, and the sound of the star's rollers sounded again.

Within a few minutes, Xingxing appeared in front of them and handed the three crystal nuclei on the robot hand to Mingji.

[Harvest three crystal cores. 】

Mingji picked the three crystal nuclei from large to small and twisted them.

Crystal nucleus.

So, the person who just hit the RV was really a zombie!

Yao Lin had discussed zombies with Zuo Dihua before.

Their two experiences can be said to be completely different.

Zuo Dihua followed his brother for a few days before his death, and later followed Ming Ji and the others from their villa to their current RV, traveling around. After Yao Lin left the supermarket, he drove directly out of the East District with his mother and headed all the way to the Central District to join his uncle's family. He encountered some accidents along the way and joined the Wildfire Organization.