Chapter 125 Ashore

In the darkness, the ashes scattered behind the fire were like a blooming white flower.

Mingji kept hearing the fourth tune after the song reached its climax. Outside the stage where the RV was lit, the "audience" finally gave a return gift.

[Weapon track lock detected. 】

In the darkness still some distance away from the coastline, a flash of fire suddenly appeared.

A missile dragged a long tail of exhaust gas across the sky full of red-dot zombies, and rushed towards the target amid the cheers of its own zombies.

The missile quickly entered the sea area, quickly dropped in height, and was close to the sea. The air flow it brought separated the sea water to both sides, and the water splashed in the white waves.

The people in the RV naturally saw this missile, which normally could easily blow the RV into pieces.

A flash of green light flashed in Yin Shenghan's eyes, and the wind circled around the missile, slowing down its forward speed and slowly deflecting it at an angle, trying to change the missile's landing point in this way.

The electronic sound of stars resounded throughout the RV at this moment.

[We have measured and calculated the missile’s impact point and attack range by ourselves, and the RV has driven away. ]

[It was detected that three missiles were about to attack the RV. The attack angles were one point, two o'clock and eleven o'clock respectively. 】

【Defense mode has been launched, do you want to conduct anti-trajectory pursuit? 】

"Yes."

Mingji didn't pay attention to these small sparks. Now, three or two sparks can be put into the night sky as a signal bomb, and even the protective shield cannot be broken.

Fanxing received the order and immediately took control.

"Click" The gun barrel on the side of the vehicle unfolded again.

The wheel moved forward and deflected through a small angle, but before it stopped, the barrel of the gun immediately turned red, smoke filled the air, and "bang bang" two shells were fired in succession.

Then, it was the same twice again, adjusting the angle of the car body and firing the shells.

Missiles and shells collided in the darkness, sending sparks flying.

It was like someone high-fiving his hands in mid-air, and a "bang" sound lifted up white smoke and filled it into white clouds.

"Plop-plop" sounds of falling into the water were heard one after another, and the remaining debris from the collision and explosion fell like meteors, falling into the water. A series of bubbles surged up on the sea surface. The bubbles rolled up from the sea water and the bottom of the sea, and soon burst into foam at the sea level. The waves washed left and right and disappeared.

According to Mingji's instructions, the three artillery shells launched later followed the trajectory of the missiles. They were silent for three seconds, listening to the sound of waves and wind buzzing in their ears, and then another spark exploded with a "bang" sound. .

The tongues of fire licked the bodies of the long-dead humans around them. The dirty clothes and fabrics pulled away the flames, and there were a few more flaming figures waving their hands in the darkness.

There were no screams, no wails.

In the darkness and the firelight, there were only the howls of zombies.