Chapter 62 Fighting for and Going Out

At five o'clock in the morning, the sun slanted into the room through the gaps in the curtains.

Lou Jingce stared at Mingji's smooth back in trance.

Recalling what Mingji said last night, he blinked. At that time, Mingji's mood was not right, so he stopped the topic, and then started to talk wildly. At this time, the world was quiet, and only the sound of two people breathing lightly around him began to think.

This life was different from the previous life from the moment he woke up. He woke up a few days earlier, and the end had not yet arrived when he woke up. I originally thought it was the butterfly effect caused by my rebirth, but now I think of the potion I drank before, which should also contain the help of Mingji.

Is this also true for the accelerating process of the end of the world? Not only due to the planet itself, but also because of these outsiders. Star pirates, and other aliens.

Lou Jingce slowly moved his left hand and put it behind his head, combing through the piles of things that happened during this period, and continued to be lost in thought.

The old man I saw on the top floor of Haishi Suxin International Hospital.

He must be an alien too.

Mingji... Mingji is also an alien. Compared with the old man and the star thieves of the Free Bonfire Alliance, he is undoubtedly the most powerful party, even though he is only one person.

Stars, drones, potions, likes food, enjoys enjoyment, is knowledgeable and has a sense of exploration...

Lou Jingce tried to outline Mingji's character profile and analyze his possible stance.

When he was questioned about the potion in the car, he had asked himself what he thought of this apocalypse.

The past is still vivid in his mind, and Lou Jingce still remembers that he mentioned: "If you don't make progress, you will be beaten."

On the top floor of the hospital, he apparently broke up with the alien forces behind the old man on bad terms.

At that time, he allowed himself to kill the body.

...

Will he side with humanity?

What should I do to win him over to the human side...

"What are you looking at?"

A lazy voice interrupted Lou Jingce's confusion.

He blinked and looked up from his straight back to Mingji, who didn't turn his head and turned the back of his head towards him.

Lou Jingce almost thought he was hallucinating, so he said nothing.

Mingji turned over and met his gaze, the sleepiness of waking up in the morning stained the corners of his eyes.

It seemed that she just glanced at him half asleep and closed her eyes again.

It was probably early in the morning, and the brain was not yet working at full capacity, and some throbbing was like alcohol boosting courage.

"I'm looking at you." Lou Jingce's voice was very low, a little hoarse, and his words were like scratching the ears.

"What are you looking at me doing?" The voice was soft, as if it was just a murmur in a dream.

"Let's see how I can win you over to my side." Lou Jingce said, his heart beating like a drum in his ears.

He wasn't sure about Mingji's temperament, and no one could tell whether the words he joked about last night were true or false. He couldn't hold such a person in his hands now, so he might as well just talk about it on an equal footing.