Chapter 17 Hemostatic Agents

Lou Jingce maintained his composure and pretended not to hear Mingji looking for an inflatable boat. At the same time, he brought private goods and was still thinking about potato chips.

Mingji tugged at the hem of his clothes from behind and pointed with his eyes to look in the direction where the fireball struck - the man was still there.

"There are six people in total. It is impossible for them to defend this place. There is no need for us to conflict."

Lou Jingce thought clearly. Judging from the power of the fireball just now, it seemed that the other side had only just awakened. During the initial awakening period, the supernatural ruler will not be very high, and at most a dozen fireballs will cause the person opposite to have a splitting headache.

What's more, there are all flammable items here. It's hard to say whether there are any high-temperature and explosive items. The restrictions on fire-type abilities are quite large. Unless the opponent is ruthless enough to burn all the materials in this warehouse, they will have to fight to the death and both sides will suffer.

Not worth it.

"We don't mean any harm."

He stood at the door. The warehouse had a high and wide ceiling, and his words seemed to be augmented by a loudspeaker, echoing in the warehouse.

He always paid attention to the situation on the shelves and boxes, moved slowly, tried not to make any noise, and gradually expanded his sight there. After walking seven or eight steps in from the door, one foot was exposed from behind the box.

Lou Jingce immediately stopped, he could not go any further. There is a person or a zombie lying on the ground over there. What's more important is that there are no lights on in the warehouse, and a little light shines through the open rolling shutter door, stretching his shadow very long in front of him. If he takes another step forward, his shadow will exceed the range of the box and be projected onto the ground. If there is someone hiding there, he will definitely be able to spot it.

Lou Jingce looked at the corpse lying over there calmly. The fire-type power was powerful and easy to leave traces, just like the corpse's shoe uppers that had been burnt by sparks. There were several holes in the shoes, and there were dots on the soles. Black scum. It should be a zombie.

Originally five people turned into six, one was a zombie, and then two people came in. That fire psychic might have a companion.

Lou Jingce smelled a trace of blood. Someone must have been injured in the fight with the zombies.

"Click." The sugar coating on the outer ring of the plum candy was bitten off by Mingji. He didn't move lightly, and he heard it very clearly.

"Stop hiding, come out." The plum candy is not small, and holding it in his mouth makes the words a little slurred. Mingji is much more unrestrained than Lou Jingce, and he doesn't care that the shadow reveals his movements, "You still want to watch She lost too much blood..."

He spit out the plum candy, held the stick, folded his arms, crossed his legs leisurely, and stood two meters away from the box. The words he spat out were not so plain, "Or are we waiting for her to turn into a zombie?"

Lou Jingce was really helpless about Mingji's sudden behavior. He was not sure about his ability and ability, so he restrained himself. At the moment, it seems that he can handle it.

He turned around and pulled down the roller shutter door, restoring it to its previous height.

This place is some distance from the parking lot, so the smell of blood doesn't dissipate quickly and attracts zombies.