Chapter 106 Sparrows and Arson

He were happy for only three seconds, and Lou Jingce suddenly thought of a possibility.

"Wait, you just said you found a sparrow?"

Mingji nodded.

Any questions?

Mingji slowly sat down in front of the window and took out milk tea and potato chips from the space. Before eating his next meal, he had no other plans for the time being and could leave time for the novel he had read halfway through.

Mingji still remembers this novel very much. The content is about an ordinary person who traveled to the interstellar world, started on a deserted star, and ended up becoming the overlord of this star field.

Although the settings for the interstellar situation and the behavior of interstellar characters are full of mistakes and absurd to Mingji, a true interstellar person. However, when he thought that he also had a genetically mutated love-brained nephew, Mingji felt that it was not impossible to understand and accept it. After all, no matter where he was, there was no guarantee that he would only be surrounded by smart people.

Many of the ideas and plans put forward by the protagonist in the book are somewhat interesting. Most of them refer to and draw lessons from the history of this planet, but for the interstellar world, it should be said that they are not accustomed to the climate.

But for a purely fantasy theme like a novel, it has a different meaning. That kind of fantasy breaks away from the limitations of reality and personal cognition, as if it is a new life journey starting in another world, which will bring a sense of "freshness" to Mingji to a certain extent.

Lou Jingce watched him take two sips of milk tea and turn the page of the thick tome-like novel in front of him, hesitating to speak. Compared with the sparrow that had flown away, Lou Jingce's mind had already turned to the present.

Mingji, read the novel...

It is still a farming and domination flow with some routines in the early stage, such as farming, food, and infrastructure, and in the later stage, golden finger trading, conquering all directions, and climbing to the top to dominate.

The full text adds up to more than 10 million words, and despite the slow pace of farming infrastructure construction, it is filled with water like crazy.

Lou Jingce will remember this book because it was a book that a friend wanted him to help invest in, so he bought it for him in the Mid-Levels Villa. It was said that Balabala was developed as an IP. With the idea of ​​making money, Lou Jingce skimmed off about 5% of the content in the first part, and then skipped all the way through it. By the end, he almost knew the general content.

I just didn't expect that Mingji would dig it out and open it to take a look.

"What's wrong with the sparrow?"

After waiting for Lou Jingce's reply, Mingji turned a page, stuffed a potato chip into his mouth, pursed his lips and held a small corner that had not been eaten. He turned his head and put his elbows on the back of the chair. He was chewing and couldn't open his mouth, so he moved his throat and let out a vague "Huh?"

Lou Jingce pulled back from his thoughts and continued: "Falcon, it eats sparrows."

Lou Jingce felt that Mingji probably didn't know about this, after all, he also called the falcon "little bird". Where are the differences between "little bird" and "little bird"?

"Oh, it's okay." When Mingji heard that the falcon was eating a sparrow, Mingji didn't even raise his eyes and turned back to read the novel. He put the milk tea straw in his mouth and licked it, biting the mouth of the tube and making a squeaking sound, occasionally mixed with the sound of water and swallowing.