Chapter 132 Cleanup

No matter how you calculate it, it’s fine.

The current situation is - playing with fire and burning yourself.

The zombies that were previously controlled by some means were out of control and took a bite out of them. Caught off guard, the situation was chaotic and terrible.

As an official non-staff force, "Wildfire" has not received any relevant news.

Mingji and Lou Jingce looked at each other, and their ears could hear the roar of Chen Ze in the car behind them, as well as the nervous and whispered discussions of the team members.

Chen Ze was talking to someone through the internal channel. The person on the other end was obviously very anxious, but his voice didn't sound as angry and anxious as Chen Ze. The other person seemed to have tried his best and collapsed helplessly after all kinds of attempts and efforts. On tables and chairs.

"There are too many zombies lost, and they are very dissatisfied."

...

"They require us to give double the previous share! It's not like you don't know the current situation of the base. This number will make the people in the base starve to death. ! I, I can’t agree.”

“It’s not like I don’t want to do this. I’ve tried it many times before! No one can get close to that thing!” Ah, CTMD, traitor! "

...

Mingji stretched out his finger and poked at the base screen outlined by the blue line, and an eye-catching light spot immediately appeared. "The place we want to go is probably at this location. It's not on the ground, but deep underground."

Lou Jingce stared at the location he poked out. He couldn't remember where it was before, but he still looked at the outline of the building in a daze. It looks familiar.

"Have you forgotten?" Tang Anli stood beside them and saw Lou Jingce frowning and thinking for a moment, "The first place I went with you was the site where the Fourth Courtyard in the Central District was built. Later Aidafa fell in love with that piece of land. We I stopped by to check it out."

As Tang Anli mentioned the two keywords "Central District Fourth Courtyard" and "Aida Law", Lou Jingce gradually remembered that there was such a thing.

He turned to look at Tang Anli, "It seems that you went to talk to the dean at that time, and I took a step in advance. What happened next?"

Tang Anli waved his hand, "The discussion didn't end. The dean of the fourth hospital had a very tough temper. I refused to let go. Later, I heard a rumor that Adelfa didn't take possession of the land."

He looked at Lou Jingce, held the table with one hand and moved closer, and then looked at Ming Ji. Ask him if he wants to join in the whisper.

Mingji turned sideways in great interest. Although he could hear clearly even if he didn't move, this kind of situation of conspiratorial whispers and sitting in a group was quite fun.

"A supplier of the Tang family was chatting with me. He said that he accepted a secret donation from an unknown person and paid half of the equity to build an underground laboratory while retaining most of the medical treatment in the fourth hospital."

"This underground laboratory ." The laboratory is said to be engaged in material research. It only bears the name of the Fourth Academy. In fact, there are other people in charge."

As for those other people, Tang Anli shrugged, and he only listened when chatting with others. A mouthful. Those people who could build a laboratory underground must have connections in the central area, and it was not like he had nothing to do to investigate.