Chapter 110 Weapon VII and Believers

The "parent" didn't know that he was being targeted, and spun around in mid-air irritably.

In fact, "parents" themselves feel overwhelmed.

Compared to the devout believers in the building and Mingji and the others who were some distance away outside the building, it was not only closer, but these little brats could only call it meaningless "ah".

Just imagine, there are at least a dozen mouths calling you in the same room at the same time. Just thinking about the multi-line or parallel operation that is about to begin, you can foresee headaches and mental pain.

Just dealing with three or five little cubs, the "parents" feel so tired that they wish they could sleep in the spiritual sea. There are ten times as many in front of them.

At a certain moment, the "parent" empathized with the daily work of a kindergarten teacher in the memory of a certain believer, and screamed loudly in its ears. It retrieved the memory it had glimpsed at that time, and carefully studied and learned from it. .

Of course, "parents" cannot be like kindergarten teachers, showing gentle and friendly smiles and speaking softly to calm every restless cub.

What should I do if my child makes a fuss?

Mostly hungry... no.

Most likely because of peeing... no.

Most of them are free... If they have nothing to do, they might as well just go to bed.

The "parent" consciously found the best solution, and the weak mental power fluctuations spread out from the center to the surroundings. The little ones who were immersed in the noisy atmosphere did not give any face. Naturally, the naughty children were not so obedient and played. The excitement was so high that no one even looked at anyone who called her to sleep.

When the "parent"'s best strategy was shattered before his eyes, the little robot caught and played with by the kids didn't know when it rolled to the "parent"'s tentacles.

The robot had become tattered during the "naughty children"'s hurdling game. The mechanical shell was pitted, exposing some of its wires and assembled parts. There are cracks all over the joints, and one side of the electronic hand was torn off by the tentacles, leaving only three wires connected to the main body, and it has long lost its body functions.

No one paid attention to such a crippled robot that was as shabby as a round trash can. Even just a few minutes ago, the "naughty kids" were still chasing it, jumping up and stretching its tentacles to catch the ball, but it rolled away like those balls that were kicked away and quickly forgotten. After they find new pleasure, they no longer look into the eyes.

The stars are calculating the energy in the machine. There are too many evil gods here. It is difficult for the doctor to pull so many of them into the spiritual world. If the data flow attack is spread among them, it will only make his own side fall into decline.

The little robot under his control crawled on the ground and climbed closer to the "parent". The "parent" who became more and more angry and irritable because the little boy did not obey the discipline did not pay any attention to such a robot.

Even if it is approached, it will quickly judge that there is no threat and ignore it.

As for why he climbed in the direction he was in... maybe there was something wrong with the machine and the instructions were wrong.

The evil gods have never had any knowledge or concept of this kind of metal lump controlled by human hands. All knowledge about machines is related to humans, and there are no humans here.