Chapter 25 Meeting old friends on the road

"Bang bang"

"Bang bang bang"

...

As the surrounding vehicles become more and more crowded, discordant notes gradually appear in the traffic flow.

Lou Jingce drove forward with the flow of traffic. At this time, the cars driving here had only one destination, which was the Haixin Center Square, so whether it was the turning lane or the straight lane, it was packed with cars of all sizes.

The distance between cars was barely a safe distance. No car dared to open its windows and looked into the car through the glass. There was a bit of panic in every pair of eyes. Except for the infant who was still ignorant, everyone All nerves were tense.

In this case, a private car in front of Lou Jingce's car suddenly braked and stopped in the middle of the road. Lou Jingce followed suit and stepped on the brakes, followed by a series of sounds of tires scraping against the ground.

There is constant traffic on both sides, and car owners who are further away notice the congestion here and will naturally merge into other lanes. At this time, any trivial matter may become the trigger of a quarrel. There are no zombies in front of you, so what if you suddenly stop the car? In the car far away, some people inevitably got angry and their tempers were so explosive that they couldn't control them.

Just when someone in the passing car looked into the car, the little girl in the passenger seat of the nearest car couldn't help but scream. "Dad, it's a zombie!"

a childish voice said, the tone so sharp that it seemed to penetrate the roof of the car. Even in the rain, it was still clearly heard by the people in the surrounding cars.

The people driving in the car behind were all a little flustered. They were as careful as they would be when doing an annual report in the workplace. They mustered their 120,000% concentration to carefully observe the situation around the vehicle and be careful not to hit anyone. , and don’t get hit by anyone.

Lou Jingce, who was following the car, could clearly see that in the car in front, it was not the man driving the car who turned into a zombie, but the child held by the woman in the back seat.

The child must be young, and his mother held him in her arms all the way. From the back, it looked like the mother and son were relying on each other, and there was nothing unusual about it. Until he suddenly bit his mother's neck, and the man driving the car quickly stepped on the brakes. Neither the couple noticed the changes in their child, nor did they take precautions, so they both fell victim to the attack.

When Lou Jingce saw it biting the woman, he had already pulled out his gun, but the man suddenly braked, so he could only brake accordingly. When he was about to shoot again, the little zombie was raising his head from his father's neck, achieving a double kill in a short time.

Having missed the opportunity, Lou Jingce became more cautious. After seeing the little zombie bite his father to death, he stretched out his hand to open the door. He vaguely noticed the uniqueness of the little zombie and stopped holding back. The invisible space blade cuts through the rear windshield of the vehicle in front, harvesting almost in a straight line.

The woman in the back seat was bitten first. She was bitten in the main artery. She lost a lot of blood and quickly turned into a zombie. The man seemed to be slightly conscious, but it didn't help. He lowered his head and raised it again, his eyes were gray, and he was no longer human. The space blade cut off the heads of the two and headed towards the big head of the little zombie.

The little zombie's hand had already grabbed the car door handle. It was planning to push the door open and roll on the spot to avoid the space blade. It just didn't expect that there was another bullet coming towards it. It dodged the bullet, but failed to dodge the space blade.