Chapter 47: Floods and earthquakes

After the raging floods and rolling earthquakes, the Eastern garrison's operations were unfavorable and suffered many setbacks.

Yin Shenghan has been excluded from the operation. Chief Liao is busy everywhere and refuses to see him.

He could only get some information from the injured Cun Tou and Shi Shi.

It is said that several teams sent suffered heavy losses. They are all temporary teams. The captains have little reputation, and their skills are not overwhelmingly outstanding. They cannot completely convince the crowd. Two captains have never even served as commanders. It is difficult for them to shoulder important tasks and enter and exit dangerous areas. Every time When you go out and come back, you will be missing a few people.

They paid a heavy price, but failed to achieve satisfactory results.

Some of the instruments they brought back were completely damaged, and even the best technicians could not repair them. They could only remove the usable parts and keep them for future use; some were barely usable, but the experimental accuracy was reduced. Since we can't get clear data like before the doomsday, it's better than nothing, so we'll make do with it for the time being.

A lot of effort was made, the experiment lasted for a long time, and a lot of resources were consumed. In the end, only a bunch of useless data was obtained, and the possibility of increasing the guesswork by a few percentage points.

The result was ultimately unsatisfactory and I had to give up.

Let’s put these aside for now and go back to Mingji and the others when they left the hospital.

Back in the car, Zuo Dihua's stomach growled.

Lou Jingce and Mingji both looked sideways, and Zuo Tanghua also turned to look at his younger brother.

Zuo Dihua felt his stomach, he was indeed a little hungry.

For most of the day, I was either consuming my powers to kill zombies, or climbing up and down the stairs to consume my energy. He didn't feel anything when he was killing chicken blood before, but now he feels hungry after taking a rest. Isn't it normal?

Mingji thought there was no problem, and the four of them gathered in the car again to have a meal.

There was a soft drizzle outside the car, and the low-level heating and air conditioning was turned on in the car. The four of them were busy cooking and sipping warm milk tea to fully resist the cold chill that soaked into the night. Suddenly, there was a hint of tea by the stove, gossiping about parents. Come leisurely.

"Do you want to bring anything else?" If not, we will drive back to the villa.

Lou Jingce looked at the time and saw that the next earthquake was coming in the middle of the night. They had to rush back before the earthquake.

The Zuo brothers all shook their heads. They all carried important things with them, and things that were difficult to carry were not worth the trip back.

"It's okay if the things are hard to get."

Lou Jingce was sure that these two people would go with them later, so it was natural to set aside some places in the space to store their things.

The two brothers looked at each other and shook their heads while accepting the kindness.

Mingji was alone and silent, his forehead pressed against the glass car window, looking into the dark sky in the distance. Through the car window, I could only see slanting raindrops, casting mottled and slanting shadows in the dim light, fluttering in the air.