Chapter 102 Backbone and Traitor

Is this the fire superpower who ruined Liu Mingji’s appearance?

The Zuo brothers looked at each other and slowly moved closer. They still remembered Liu Mingji's face when they first saw him, with the hideous scars on his cheeks similar to Brother Ming's. Even though they knew those scars were not on Brother Ming's body, they still felt a little more shocked.

And that horrible scar was caused by the man in front of me.

Appearance is indeed the most deceiving thing.

The fire-type superpower fell to the ground, with several contusions on his wrists, and the color drained from his sweet baby face. The cat's already round eyes were filled with tears. He bit his lower lip with his teeth, touching the two small moles on the upper right corner of his mouth. In addition, he was thin and not tall, so he naturally looked pitiful and pitiful. The impression of being invincible.

However, except for Yin Shenghan, everyone present had seen Liu Mingji's destroyed face.

"Brother, he looks so pitiful."

Zuo Dihua wanted to take a few steps closer and stand behind Mingji, but Zuo Tanghua grabbed him forcefully and dragged him behind him, refusing to let him go no matter what.

Zuo Dihua could only look at this man through his brother. He seemed to be a golden doll made of porcelain, frail and fragile. Naturally, he was not fooled by this appearance. Compared with this weakness, the face Liu Mingji showed at the beginning was more impressive.

He just wanted to see how far this man could pretend.

Within thirty seconds after seeing this person's face, Fanxing had already conveyed all the information about this person to Mingji.

The index finger slides the watch-type optical brain, and Mingji slides it twice quickly, turning it three times before turning it to the end.

"Du Sheng."

He read out an unfamiliar name.

The man who was lying on the ground mourning and crying suddenly stopped moving.

Mingji glanced at all the evil deeds he had committed before his end, which was not surprising.

In the apocalypse, he can still pretend to be such a delicate little white flower, ruthless and vicious, leaving no room for error. Such people are said to have been catalyzed by Doomsday, and Doomsday can be regarded as taking the blame.

Look at this wonderful student life - campus bullying, polyamorous puppy love, instigating others to commit suicide, accomplices in kidnapping classmates, cheating on exams, SQ trading, small groups, intentionally hurting people causing serious psychological shadow, animal abuse, and spreading rumors. Everything...

everything had traces of his involvement, but he was very careful. He was called to the police station for questioning several times by the police. In the end, there was not enough evidence to charge him, and he could not even detain the person. He could only give A small warning reflection.

This is a born bad guy, clothed in human skin, with flowers of evil blooming in his chest.

After browsing his life, Mingji became more curious.

He was curious and asked: "Why did you just ruin the face of the person with a similar face to me and let his life go?"

Such a guy would not be soft-hearted at all, and would kill someone for him. It's nothing more than ordinary.

Otherwise, why would there be an organization name like "Dead Man's Nest"?

Killing with one sword means killing a hundred people with one blow. There may be so many dead souls under his command that he can’t even remember their faces.