Chapter 136 The Lost "Ball"

It didn't lie.

Just look at it, it keeps wandering between the four pillars, and even if it is angry, it does not rush towards this direction.

The fact of imprisonment is clearly before our eyes.

No one spoke.

When I really saw this scene in front of me, the unspeakable emotions in my chest surged like a river or the sea.

But reason reins in the reins and leaves them some room to differentiate between victims and perpetrators.

Is this cub of a rare breed a perpetrator?

Why not?

The zombie vaccines and cures the old man on the top floor of the hospital called were actually poisons that made the situation worse.

The supernatural beings and ordinary people who were driven to gather together in the Dead Man's Nest lost countless innocent lives at their hands.

Is it innocent?

No.

Is it unforgivable?

nor.

Those who deprive them of their freedom, imprison them here, and arouse their evil thoughts must bear at least half of the blame.

Every cause must have its effect. Without sowing evil causes, there would be no result.

This "evil fruit" was stillborn due to Mingji's interference, and was completely destroyed before it could even mature.

So is it worthy of forgiveness?

have no idea.

Everyone present, except Mingji, had more or less questioned themselves in their hearts after knowing the cause and effect, seeking an answer that would calm their souls.

However, the few remaining consciences cannot give this answer.

It is impossible to use the previous legal system to measure right and wrong this time. When one of the parties involved does not belong to the category of human beings at all, any laws and regulations or old customs are far-fetched.

Can you expect a creature that is not human at all to survive by following human rules of conduct? Do we expect it to understand and respect humans?

Just like human beings themselves cannot empathize with those chickens, ducks, fish, cattle and sheep that have become meat. In its eyes, they can only play the role of "toys" at best. Empathy? How ridiculous.

What's even more sad is that judging from the cause, humans are still not very reasonable.

The personal behaviors of a small number of people naturally cannot represent the thoughts and behaviors of everyone on this planet, in this country, or even in this area or on this street.

But, sometimes it’s just so frustrating and unreasonable.

Especially when this thing rises to the level of the planet.

We have long since broken away from the "little fights" such as race, nationality, region, and historical contradictions.

It's a matter between Blue Star people and rare races.

The silence of the crowd left Feiyu a stage to perform. It's like a child whose parents refuse to buy this or that, and lie down on the ground and start throwing and rolling around. When they yell, it's as if a large stereo is set up in front of them. The noise is so loud that it hurts from the ears to the head.

As a result, he was soon sanctioned by Mingji.

"Shut up!" Mingji couldn't stand the naughty child's fuss. Cubs are a gift from God, but naughty children are not. Naughty and mischievous naughty children are little bastards who deserve to be beaten.