Chapter 23 Taming the Big Cat

Liu Mingji would have turned into a zombie if he had not drank the potion. Now it seems that his fate has changed, but in fact it is more like going from an immediate execution of the death penalty to a delayed death due to serious illness.

Liu Mingji drank something he shouldn't have. Lou Jingce could vaguely guess just by looking at him, and he would not be able to get away with it later. Water power will be a scarce resource in the middle of the apocalypse, but the premise is that he can survive until that period. With his pitifully low supernatural power and delicate constitution, the road ahead is indeed difficult.

Listening to Mingji's words, Liu Mingji will probably have some big problems in the future. Lou Jingce blindly guessed that one of them might be life-threatening. Today, Mingji scared the courage of each of them. If it weren't for their own wealth and life, these people would never want to see him.

"Where is that family?"

The group that hit the gunpoint was unlucky, but the one who lit the fire for no reason was safe and sound.

"I've also prepared a return gift for them."

Mingji didn't say anything directly, and he snapped his fingers, just like before Third Young Master Cui fell to the ground for no reason, his thumb and middle finger rubbed "snap".

Lou Jingce instantly thought of the zombie who had the same treatment as Third Young Master Cui, and was also glared at. Since that glance could control Third Young Master Cui to such an extent, is it possible that the zombie would have follow-up actions?

Seeing how well he had guessed, Mingji shrugged and didn't say much. He opened the umbrella, and the dark umbrella enveloped him, with shadows lingering behind him, and he slowly walked into the drizzle.

An impatient "meow" came from overhead, like a threat from a wild cat wandering out in the middle of the night being attacked. The cry was shrill and long, with a whirring sound in his throat.

Mingji raised his head slightly and tilted his umbrella back, leaving enough space for him to look at the flower stand outside the seventh floor.

The pushy man just now was standing on the balcony, trying to drive the black cat back indoors. He poked the black cat's head with a clothes pole through the window, waved to the black cat, and looked at the shape of his mouth. Playing with the cat.

This behavior started after Mingji closed the door and rejected the man mercilessly, and after he and his wife calmed down after bickering. After all, men are here for their parents, and it is hard for Fangfang and her parents to persuade her.

The black cat became more and more impatient and leaned back and tilted its head to avoid it. The space on the flower stand was not big, and its big head and back were already in the air. If it turned over a little further, its center of gravity would no longer be stable, and it was about to fall from the sky. Fell off the flower stand. The black cat had no way to retreat, so it was so annoyed that it used its claws to resist.

But the man in the room thought the black cat was playing with him, just like when he was teasing him with a cat stick on the sofa after a long meal. He gradually relaxed and relaxed, and his hand movements became more and more reluctant.

Lou Jingce raised his head and saw this scene as well, feeling somewhat speechless.

I used to be afraid of this cat like a tiger and drove it outside my house, but now I want to provoke it again. Having had a cat before, couldn't you see that this cat was impatient with him and was not acting coquettishly towards him, but threatening him? I really think cats are very well-behaved. They used to be rubbed by humans, but now that they are bigger, they can be handled as they like without any temper, right?