Chapter 35 Two Attacks

There was a successful experience in two attacks. After that, it will be much easier to find the seven zombie crystal cores.

Lou Jingce encountered the most troublesome one. At first, the navigation position was a little off, and he could not find the zombies directly. After expanding the scope, he found that the zombies were buried deeper, and there was an entire wall above the zombies' heads, with no windows or gaps. , which made it more difficult for Lou Jingce to obtain the crystal core. After quite a lot of effort, I finally succeeded in getting the crystal core.

Probably because Lou Jingce lingered here for a long time, a few shallowly buried zombies emerged from the ruins. A gray arm or leg suddenly stretched out from the ruins, pushed aside the surrounding debris, twisted its body into various strange postures, and squeezed out of large or small gaps.

It looked so terrifying, almost like a fake corpse. It made people feel terrified, and they were afraid that a hand would suddenly appear from under the ruins at their feet and grab their ankles.

Lou Jingce drew out his ancient sword to deal with the zombies, and the drone completed its mission and flew towards Mingji in the car.

The warning of the stars sounded again in Mingji's mind, but he ignored it completely. The milk tea cup in his hand swayed like a fish floating on the lake, waiting patiently for the little fish that was greedy for his milk tea. Come bite the hook.

Just as the drone was flying halfway, Lou Jingce cut off a zombie's head with a knife, and Mingji lazily squinted his eyes as if in trance.

A sudden change occurred -

Lou Jingce felt that the ruins he was stepping on suddenly collapsed, and the waste materials around his feet sank with him. There were no zombies pulling his steps from below. It was as if there was just a gap in the middle of the ruins, and he happened to step on it.

Lou Jingce was not as panicked as expected. He did not even lower his head to take a look. His feet were stuck in the rubble and he lost the ability to move flexibly. It seemed that it was not a big deal at all to him. He swung the knife horizontally and stabbed through the zombies rushing in front of him. Then he reversed the blade and swept it horizontally, causing the zombie's head to roll to the ground.

With his fast movements and sharp blade, he cleared away the zombies surrounding him in just a matter of seconds.

Lou Jingce put away the knife and turned his hand downward. The blade penetrated directly into the ruins between his feet. There were only bricks and stones, but there was no feeling of stabbing the zombies. As someone who has returned from the apocalypse, he knows exactly what this means.

There are other people with special abilities sneaking up on me in the dark.

Is the opponent an earth type or a stone type?

He could only be dragged into the ground by his ankles, and his powers were only at the level of his newly awakened powers. Judging from the depth, he should be in a group with good talents.

Lou Jingce did not pay attention to the situation in Mingji. He looked around, his eyes roving over the ruins inch by inch.

A bulge appeared behind him, and the moment he attacked, the blade was faster than anything else. It was clear that his back was facing away, but Lou Jingce thrust the knife backwards without hesitation, and the blade made a muffled sound when it entered the flesh.

The opponent reacted quickly, with the determination of a strong man to cut off his wrist, and retreated decisively before Lou Jingce could turn his head.

How could Lou Jingce, who had been bullied twice by Mingji and suffered losses twice, fall into the same pit three times? On the surface, he was searching everywhere with his eyes, but in fact, the spatial powers had long been spread around him.